Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. The eggs I cooked this morning will probably be the most exciting thing that transpires today.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
made french toast with walnut/fig/orange bread this morning. tasty.

this may be the last time I cook breakfast in this shitty old kitchen. crew should be finishing up the exterior structure on tuesday, and starting the demolition of the kitchen on wednesday. I'm gettin' stoked.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
insomnia strikes.....french toast at ihop at 2:00 in the morning...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
The EMT recert studying and testing had me stressed out I crashed out for 12 hours last night. Going to finish repairing the RV by reinstaling the roof rack that the wife damaged on a tree branch then kick back and veg. Might take the Mt bike out for a spin this afternoon

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
coffee, meeting the Stoney and a loco vato for an easy-ish ride.
Well that was fine, albeit crowded (spolier; I knew it would be, front range on a Sunday. #wtfwasIthinking)
Just watching the Packers/Rams, then Denver/whoever. I'm kinda hungry too.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
May 21st 216lbs.
October 11th 191lbs.

I eat rather well. I exercise with little regularity. Doc says everything checks out. My moobs are gone. I miss them. I can no longer do Powdered Toast man in the mirror after a shower with authority....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It always takes more time that you plan to fix stuff. I figured on 2 hours but it took 4 to reinstall the roof rack. When I cleaned the sealant off the center mount i found a bend in the mountiing plate that needed to be hammered flat. All done now, must be beer 30

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Easy 20 miles done on the tri bike. Dare I say I may really like that thing.
I am sure its fast but it will take a while for you to convince its a fun bike to ride except maybe straight line speed.

Perfect weather and trail conditions today in New Jersey. We rode for 3 1/2 hours today in some of the best trails I know in New Jersey. I was still feeling great at that point but damn hungry. It's been an amazing riding fall.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Spent the weekend looking at dogs. Spent a lot of time with a litter of supposedly boxer hound pups, The mother is a boxer but may have gotten around a bit and the litter may have several fathers. The pup with what I felt had the best personality, curious, playfull but chill, looks a lot like my old dog. That might be a little weird. The pup is extraordinarily heavy for the size, little worried he could be a lazy fat ass. Has a weird naturally stubby tail.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Thanksgiving dinner has been ingurgitated. My belly feels like it's going to explode. I'm sitting on the throne trying to make room, but it's not working.

My kids get to see their cousins and they are over the moon. I love this holiday.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Spent the weekend looking at dogs. Spent a lot of time with a litter of supposedly boxer hound pups, The mother is a boxer but may have gotten around a bit and the litter may have several fathers. The pup with what I felt had the best personality, curious, playfull but chill, looks a lot like my old dog. That might be a little weird. The pup is extraordinarily heavy for the size, little worried he could be a lazy fat ass. Has a weird naturally stubby tail.
we got a hound/lab hopped-the-fence mix from a litter of 'em the c'ville shelter. daisy was an awesome dog. ran the trails i cut behind my house off avon extended and at walnut creek all the time.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just rolled into town from Detroit.

I'm about to go to bed. That was the biggest party I've ever been to. My buddies and I somehow drank 72 beers before the game started, just walking around Ann Arbor.

I am hoping that my stomach is in a less grumpy mood tomorrow for some riding, or else I'll be packing toilet paper in the hydration pack...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
we got a hound/lab hopped-the-fence mix from a litter of 'em the c'ville shelter. daisy was an awesome dog. ran the trails i cut behind my house off avon extended and at walnut creek all the time.
I volunteered at an animal shelter when in college. This was a poor rural county in NY. It was an eye opener, but disneyland compared to some of the shit that goes on down here. Since looking for a pup, I have found 20 or so rescue organizations that do little more than pull dogs from just jaw dropping situations from the rural Carolinas. The mother of the litter I was looking at was pulled from someone's garage, pregnant, starving and covered with cigarette burns.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I have vacation coming up shortly as well. Leaving Thurs night or Friday to drive 3500 miles with my brother for some motorcycles. At least they're free.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I volunteered at an animal shelter when in college. This was a poor rural county in NY. It was an eye opener, but disneyland compared to some of the shit that goes on down here. Since looking for a pup, I have found 20 or so rescue organizations that do little more than pull dogs from just jaw dropping situations from the rural Carolinas. The mother of the litter I was looking at was pulled from someone's garage, pregnant, starving and covered with cigarette burns.
When my brother was working for Raleigh FD he somehow wound up with a dog from one of these situations. Mange so bad she was almost bald, starved, abused, the whole works, and there were dozens of them. IIRC something like 20 dogs had to be put down. Last we talked about it the woman involved was still doing time.