Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Off to visit the sister in her new as of a few months ago Highlands Ranch house.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
grey and drizzly for the 34,000th day in a row. i've said it before but i'll say it again. if i wanted to live in seattle i would have moved there. this fall gets :stosh:

feeling a bit better. wonder what i'll do today...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Looking forward to finishing the sub floor screw down. I wanna ride ma bike!

Kiddo has started walking, yesterday was shocking and strange. She was carrying toys all over the house. What have we created?!?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Stock tires for my econobox are some weird size and start at $140 ea. But I found some sweet new take-offs on craigslist for $500. It warms my heart to screw those bastards.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
howdy.
going kayaking in a bit.
i have a wicked cold coming on.
GAH.
8 more days down here in FL. I wish i liked florida. -__-

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
wife is out of town and I told her I would clean up the house before she got back. Started and realised that the house is covered in dust that blew in from the quarry about a mile up wind from us when we left the windows open last week. Been wiping stuff down for over 3 hours. just have the kitchen counters and then vaccume the floors to go before I can go for a mt bike ride

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
For the past two weeks I've been learning responsive web design using HTML5, CSS3, flexbox, jQuery, and media queries. Success. I don't really like templates or frameworks and prefer to write the code myself, except for javascript, jQuery takes care of that. My new site is clean both design wise and semantically, and works on most mobile devices.
Rather proud of mahself.

Nao time for bikies.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode the local shiz today, due to waiting around for a friend until 1pm to go riding. Said friend ended up bailing anyways. :banghead:

Good ride, though. The local trail ferries have visited that particular forest and raked the leaves from most of the trail and fixed up some bridges on the swampass sections. Lots and lots of little kids out on the trails riding today too, which is always fun to see.

Didn't have to hobble over/through any trees today, didn't get bit by any animals and drank some beers. I'd call that a win, for the most part.