Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Today is my Friday, to channel our resident ginger. I almost struck the right balance in layering up for the ride in today: cold at first, a bit hot in the head at the end (thanks to a headband under my helmet). Almost.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning gents , coffee and Listening to everclear "so much for the afterglow" cd, fock I miss the 90's . Trail ride once more coffee is consumed .

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
heard of....never read.
I have a hunch you would really like him & his writing.
He was the first park ranger in Arches NP back in '69 when it was first designated as a Nationaly Monument. Wrote a memoir about. Desert Solitaire.
I dont really enjoy fiction but his novel the Monkey Wrench Gang kept me glued to every page.
Both are very worthy reads.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I've got nothing scheduled today, and I took the next two days off work. I think I might just drive up the coast to Cambria Morro Bay and get a hotel for a night or two. no reason.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
doing some yardwork. riding is doubtful but enjoying being outside all the same. stouts help.

in shittier news, found out my sister in law was pistol whipped in front of her house earlier this week. split the side of her head/ear open but she's ok otherwise other than being sketched out. wtf? :thumbsdown:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
in shittier news, found out my sister in law was pistol whipped in front of her house earlier this week. split the side of her head/ear open but she's ok otherwise other than being sketched out. wtf? :thumbsdown:
good grief. hope she is OK.
was it a mugging?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
LOL, my steelworker cousin just made this steak, portobello, bacon and blue cheese sandwich.View attachment 120931
Lipitor marinade?

doing some yardwork. riding is doubtful but enjoying being outside all the same. stouts help.

Horrifying.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
4 mile hike with Wife this morning, 30 mile ride on the tri bike this afternoon. I managed to not get run off the road by a mail truck. Or a male truck.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This weather is seriously insane. I rode in a t-shirt and shorts today. In November. Huh?!

I am excited for Wednesday. I got invited to join in on a group ride through a shop from a few towns over. Meeting at 6pm for a night ride and there should be a whole wackload of people. I was told to bring hotdogs and beer, as there will be a portable grill. Will do, will do! I will probably stop by the local butcher and get some custom sausages. Have to make a first good impression, right?

Picked up some honeycrisp apples tonight, to go along with my Pink Lady's. We'll see how they work out. :Alcoholic:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Picked up some honeycrisp apples tonight, to go along with my Pink Lady's. We'll see how they work out. :Alcoholic:
Was at an apple marketing meeting last week and they handed out samples of a new Apple coming out, Cosmic Crisp. It's a cross between Honeycrisp and Enterprise. My initial review is crunchy and tangy, almost too tangy and sweet. Could be a weinner!
20151115_181133.jpg

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Mid 50s and sunny for my bike ride this morning.
Really perfect conditions today. Everything was nice and plenty of leaves to drift into.

The WTB Trail Boss worked really nice. Besides more weight they are better at everything compared to my old tires.

You can spot the trail to the right

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Really perfect conditions today. Everything was nice and plenty of leaves to drift into.

The WTB Trail Boss worked really nice. Besides more weight they are better at everything compared to my old tires.

You can spot the trail to the right

lewmo?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I have a hunch you would really like him & his writing.
He was the first park ranger in Arches NP back in '69 when it was first designated as a Nationaly Monument. Wrote a memoir about. Desert Solitaire.
I dont really enjoy fiction but his novel the Monkey Wrench Gang kept me glued to every page.
Both are very worthy reads.
:stupid:
Easily in my top 10.

I would also recommend "A voice crying in the wilderness".
add in the Brave Cowboy and Hayduke lives. Read them all in published order too