Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
We work in very tight areas so maximium utility with minimal length is the goal.
Is that what she told you last night?

Anyway bitches I am back from 3400 mile road trip. Finished off the last night in Charlottesville with a lot of good beer courtesy of my brewery friend. Only mistake is we did not go by the brewery so I did not bring back any beer but that is maybe for the better I need to ride more and eat healthy after this vacation.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
What happened to me is I drastically over estimated my life expenses and material needs. I realized that work and family expenses could be eliminated from my projected expenses. I no longer needed a car even though I still wanted one(I outright owned the racing Honda, I miss that car everyday...). I no longer needed a big house and storage for all my stuff. Once I decided to get rid off all my stuff I had more then enough money to live on.

So basically I worked to get stuff I didn't actually need. I fell into the belief that my yearly income was what I needed to live on. Actually it turned out that I could live on a fifth of that and I retired. The cool thing is that with out working additional income sources were available to me. Fun things I always wanted to do. The time and energy I needed to safely enter the real estate market has been very fruitful for me. I wanted to cook. So now I cook for fun and only fun. I wanted to take care of my health, so I just did it. Work fucks with your health. When you can properly live you will find that the health part falls into place.
You my friend no longer need the white courtesy phone, it is of no use to you now. You have have transcended it's benefits.