Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Can we discuss/argue what properly is? Eating veggies contributes to hydration. Excessive water consumption can fuck one up. Hydration is regarded a little more than too much as a religion.
Couple of Gallons a day should be fine. If you pinch the skin on the back of your hand with a pair of pliers really hard and your skin doesn't bounce back or you break the skin then you're dehydrated.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
And you wonder why you pissed on the bong
I didn't piss on the bong. I pissed in the trash can. Then the Bong was placed in the garbage can by somebody other then me. My friend brought her old bong over so now we have a new bong. We now have Stella Artios and those fancy Stella glasses.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I didn't piss on the bong. I pissed in the trash can. Then the Bong was placed in the garbage can by somebody other then me. My friend brought her old bong over so now we have a new bong. We now have Stella Artios and those fancy Stella glasses.
It doesn't matter how you got from point A to point B. The piss still ended up on the bong. You could have renamed it Bear Gryls

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went and rode the Dirt Roadie trails and was looking forward to a couple of corners that were a challenge to rail the snot out of on the old Spitfire. This was mainly due to rear end side play and a flexy wheel. New Spitty is so ridiculously stiff and stable that there was zero challenge to go even faster through the tight berms. So much easier it was disappointing in away. Oh well, the bike's a freakin rocket ship.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I drink when I'm thirsty and have been eating a lot of soups and fruits so I drink about a quart of water a day.
You should drink more pickle juice. Canned Pea Juice also. Iced Pasta water is also very good for you. Iced Pasta water and frozen spinach smoothies for the win....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Went and rode the Dirt Roadie trails and was looking forward to a couple of corners that were a challenge to rail the snot out of on the old Spitfire. This was mainly due to rear end side play and a flexy wheel. New Spitty is so ridiculously stiff and stable that there was zero challenge to go even faster through the tight berms. So much easier it was disappointing in away. Oh well, the bike's a freakin rocket ship.
This is the main problem with new bikeys. They make every DH shorter. New forks can do this too. It's not fair. :(

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
assuming that's you, how did your arm handle it?

Also, :thumb: gotta feel good to be back on the bike.
Arm is good... was on the single speed hardtail since the squishy bike with gears is at the spa. Definitely need to stay off the ss until arm muscles come back. It was too much sawing back n forth. Also lil heathen learned the word bike and is requesting bike rides. Yay!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Couple of Gallons a day should be fine. If you pinch the skin on the back of your hand with a pair of pliers really hard and your skin doesn't bounce back or you break the skin then you're dehydrated.
If you do that with a pair of tin snips and you don't bleed, you are really dehydrated.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If you do that with a pair of tin snips and you don't bleed, you are really dehydrated.
Seems kind of drastic. I would take measures to Hydrate before I let things get that bad. Pickle Juice will ruin your Bladder. Plus for every quart of Pickle juice you need to eat 10/12 Pickles. It gets to be a bit much after while....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Seems kind of drastic. I would take measures to Hydrate before I let things get that bad. Pickle Juice will ruin your Bladder. Plus for every quart of Pickle juice you need to eat 10/12 Pickles. It gets to be a bit much after while....
There are other things you can do with pickles.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
There are other things you can do with pickles.
Yes but finding someone willing to cooperate takes all the fun out of it. After you're done you still have the Pickle to get rid of. From what I am told Pickle Suppositories are not very tasty after they reach body temperature.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
old/bad joke warning.

So one day a guy comes home early from his job at the pickle factory and his wife asks why. He says "I got fired today". The wife is shocked and asks him what happened.

He says "for a long time know I've wondered what it would feel like to put my dick in the pickle slicer"
wife says "OMG why would you ever want to do that?!??
he says "I just wanted to! So today I finally did it, and got caught, and I got fired"

wife is shocked and says "OMG are you ok?!? What happened??"
he answers "yea I'm great"

the confused wife asks "what? how?? what happened to the pickle slicer?"

husband answers" oh, she got fired too"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
old/bad joke warning.

So one day a guy comes home early from his job at the pickle factory and his wife asks why. He says "I got fired today". The wife is shocked and asks him what happened.

He says "for a long time know I've wondered what it would feel like to put my dick in the pickle slicer"
wife says "OMG why would you ever want to do that?!??
he says "I just wanted to! So today I finally did it, and got caught, and I got fired"

wife is shocked and says "OMG are you ok?!? What happened??"
he answers "yea I'm great"

the confused wife asks "what? how?? what happened to the pickle slicer?"

husband answers" oh, she got fired too"

Rep must be spread.