Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. 75 mile ride done on the tri bike (17.7 mph). Light rain the entire time. I was covered in road gunk when I finished. Then I threw on the running shoes and did a 7 mile brick run. I saw two bears! One at the end of the ride, and one near the end of the run. Bear came out of the woods right in front of me on my run. I just stopped, stood there, and watched him take his sweet fucking time crossing the road. He was cute and l wanted to hug him.

Grocery store chicken salad wrap and tuna sushi roll have been devoured. NEED MOAR FOODS!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I was feeling the pizza this morning, but hot damn did the dudes and I have a swell ride today. The ground was wet from yesterdays rain, which provided for some awesome hero dirt.

Heres a wheres waldo shot. Theres two of us going up this ridge. I'm the dude out front, if you can find me.

Weird ride today, too. At no point during the ride did I feel hot, but when we got back to the cars I was soaked in sweat.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
So tired after toughest ride I have done in a while. It was wet and endless slippery rocks on tight trails. At times it felt like I had never ridden before.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
30 miles. 5K uphill. For those familiar with the Colorado high country:

Shrine Pass - Bowmans Cutoff - Two Elks - China Bowl service road - Grand Traverse - Cougar Ridge - Meadow Mountain - Whiskey Creek.

Holy SHIT the DH's were rooty, rocky, armpit-high vegetation goodness.

Must get food now.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Morning at water park. (Great Wolf Lodge. Too crowded and loud and only really appealing to those 5-14 years of age. None of us fit that demographic.)

Drove back to Seattle. Traffic is everywhere now, from Olympia to the Tacoma Dome. Shit is ridiculous.

Speaking of shit I'm stirring it up on Facebook: suggestion for civilian body cams the other day and fishing for those who would condemn me for picking a good district today.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
BCBR day 4, hero dirt descent above Langdale was fucking money.

North Shore Vancouver tomorrow. Last time I hit those trails was 8 years ago in armor, full face and free ride bike. Should be interesting.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Spent six hours at the ER with my parents. Dad is having heart problems and they're keeping him overnight until the cardiologists come in, in the morning. All tests came back negative for a second heart attack, so that's good.

So tired...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
30 miles. 5K uphill. For those familiar with the Colorado high country:

Shrine Pass - Bowmans Cutoff - Two Elks - China Bowl service road - Grand Traverse - Cougar Ridge - Meadow Mountain - Whiskey Creek.

Holy SHIT the DH's were rooty, rocky, armpit-high vegetation goodness.
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.