Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Back to suspending people from the roof of the salt mine. *Le sigh*. Dogs are begging for a walk already, and it's below zero outside right now, which is not improving my mood at all.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it feels like it has been cloudy in nc since thanksgiving....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Seattle Thai food >> Denver Thai food, I must admit. MIL is cooking breakfast now.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Farm chores than taking the kids to a brunch with santa at the hotel del Coronado. It'll be hundreds of people and not good bacon. I'd rather get stuff done around the house while it isn't hot out. But el sigh, it's for the kids.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Snowboarded yesterday. Rode some rope drop trees with lower thigh deep powder. It was glorious. 70 got closed, so with a 16" powder day, there was practically nobody on the mountain.

Got home to Haley complaining about her stomach hurting. We got to spend about 2 hours at urgent care as it went from "my tummy hurts" complaining to rolling around in pain in 10min. Apparently the stomach bug going around has a gas bubble second stage and violent diarrhea third stage. Giddy.

No idea what I'm doing today. Too tired to ride or run, as I've been up every 45min since 3am with Haley. I thinking about going back to bed now that Wifey's awake.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
running around doing random holiday chit this am; firewood coming in a bit, so i'll be stacking that in the garage. taking 11yo to rogue 1 at 3:00...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Updates to the fender install on the road bike. SKC send me some spare parts as I made changes to the setup. Highly recommend the company.

Redneck gym: Cut and split a bunch of ash for solstice bonfire. Cut down and bucked up a big-assed dead pine tree that was threatening to fall on the party Wednesday evening. It was fascinating to watch parts of it bust up in midair as it was falling - wish i had been wearing a GoPro.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My new friend Eric had his wife make us a Huge Cold cut sandwich. A whole loaf of bread with some kind of dressing on it, all sorts of veggies. Literally teeming with deliciousness. Bless her heart. A 12pack of Modelos and a little something for the bongshed. Did I mention I like Eric. 20 minutes later he left. I like Eric even more now....

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Mentally challenged bagger at the grocery store has ignored my attempts to say hi to him for years. Today, he sees the word "ass" on my shirt, and he lights up. He points at it and tells me he knows what it says, and smiles the biggest smile. I found my ice breaker.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Today has been a lazy day. I woke up to howling wind, blowing snow and perhaps a spitting of freezing rain. Said nope to any plans and went back to sleep (after a trip to the shed).

So far today I've made breakfast, watched some Futurama, changed the seals/oil on the trail bike, taken a nap and now I'm making pizza on naan bread. Not a very productive day, but a good day.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Cold and sunny. I drove around to various refrigeration engine rooms to make sure pipes aren't freezing then I took the dog for a hike in the snow. It was 10 degrees and crunchy snow.

Good times