Quantcast

Sunday GMT

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good Sunday morning monkies! I am off to the gym for the first time on a Sumday, curious to see how many other idiots are runnimg the treadmill atthis hour. After that work but I do not mind, so far I like having my weekend during the week. The weather is great, will be in the 30s long enough fot yhe hikers to bust through the snow drifts prior the next deep freeze.

Edit: I tried for aliens instead of wing dings but lizard overloards wont allow it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Ugh....No wingdings again? WTF is wrong with you people?

If you wake up in a different time and in a different place, are you a different person? Stumbled upon an amazing tap House here in Redding last night quite near the hotel. I'm hoping my luck holds and I can find a decent espresso within walking distance. I have to make three flights to get home today. :disgust1:. Keeping my fingers crossed that my tools don't dissaper somewhere along the way. United baggage handlers at SFO, I'm talking about you.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Wingding failboats!

I am at work, where peoples' shit's always broke. Ride in was a bit chilly on the face at first but overall very pleasant. I even set a PR on one short gravel climb (3 minutes short, not like the 12 second segment at White Ranch by the gate :D). It's an uphill section yet I'm at the 35th percentile! For my fat ass that's quite something indeed.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Looked at a house yesterday. It was pretty awesome, but pricy. Had a solid talk with realtor and he put forth a good argument for a much higher price on our house than expected - $50k more to be specific. That bumps my top end comfort level that amount (less commission), which made Wifey's day.
Got the remote start for the Subaru installed. No more freezing car when I leave in the mornings.
Haley went to snowbahn and loved it. I think we'll make it a regular thing when we can't get up to the mountain. At only $35, it's a good cheap and convenient option for lessons.
Got the base layer for the basement tile installed. I get to start laying out tile now. Yeah.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Back from gym, much success. Planning on 10 hours of cario this week. Today 60 minutes on the treadmill including 3 11 minute miles and hills, 30 minutes on the eliptical and 30 minutes on a stationary bike - out of 20 stationary bikes 2 have mens saddles. 6 laps in the pool, each lap now takes me 2 minutes instead of 90 seconds... decided to work on form first, distance next and speed last. All in all a damn good,start to the week. :)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Went to this thing, last night.

Saw Author & Punisher. Saw a lecture on demonic cat possessions. Saw lots of friends. Missed the bloodletting because I was too old to stay up until 4am.
image.jpeg

Recovering with bagel & lox, and espresso, and about to start reading Diseases Caused By Masturbation, by Dr. Samuel-Auguste Tissot.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I have to make three flights to get home today. :disgust1:
Or not. First flight is delayed 4 goddamn hours. Looks like the airline is buying me a night in SFO.
Went to this thing, last night.

Saw Author & Punisher. Saw a lecture on demonic cat possessions. Saw lots of friends. Missed the bloodletting because I was too old to stay up until 4am.
View attachment 124382

Recovering with bagel & lox, and espresso, and about to start reading Diseases Caused By Masturbation, by Dr. Samuel-Auguste Tissot.

Your life is much more interesting than mine. Trump's wall prevents rep.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Is this the past or, the future??
Yes.

Did a short trip to North shore coastline, no peoples there, just a light breeze and plenty of sunshine. Wife isn't feeling well, back home we went. I see a ride in my near future, conditions are still prime. In other news, we're debating whether our alleged russian blue kitty is actually a korat.

Put a floor in the root/wine cellar this summer, but left pressure treated planking unsecured while it dried out.

Just spent a couple of hours screwing it down. As expected, it shrank and twisted quite a bit. Now I can walk around in there without knocking over beer bottles.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Have been planning a nice dinner for weeks and have found time over the weekend - as-in now. Over the Holidays brought a couple bottles of a nice Vino to the family home, placed one in the 'fridge once I got back home.

My question is this: the meal was real good, and if I end up drinking the entire bottle of wine, does this make me a bad Dad or something? I'm not in a relationship, and never even considered what type of kid's I'd rear - but the food and wine right now is making me see things.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went for a ride for the first time in about 6 weeks yesterday. It was like a skating rink, but still fun.

Managed to not scratch the pimp Ti stemcap @kazlx made for me, so it all worked out.

My legs are not the power machines they were at the end of November... need this snow to melt at sea level +400m or so ASAP.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Amazing riding this evening with temps hovering around 35F. Firm dirt, just a liiitle soft, fast but gripping like a mofo, conditions in the top 10 of the past 12 months. 11/10, desperately want to bang again. I envy all the bastards who get to ride tomorrow. :rant:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, friends! I ran 10 miles this morning. After racing yesterday, my legs were not feeling very uppity today. Checked out a new place for lunch after and they make a good burger and sweet potato fries, and wife's salad looked great. Always nice to have another good restaurant option. It's one of those hippie, all local ingredients, all free range organic meat blab blah blah we charge more for that places.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
31 miles for 3600ft of vert. Final 1800ft of that was climbing home in the snow. Trails near my house (top of mountain) all looked icy and there were no missing links on my rigid 29er.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Bought some new running tights and a water bottle with a palm strap so I had to go out for a 30 minute run to try them out. Win

On the down side the hard drive on my laptop died. Putting in a new one. At least I had all my pron backed up.
New Solid State HD is so fast...