Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Fucking dog just woke me up. Guess I can spend the morning studying before everybody else wakes up

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Going kayaking today. Yesterday, rode in the morning, followed by helping someone move, followed by crawdad cookout at work, followed by putting pad eyes on my 10ft kayak to make it moar useful.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Giant Thai Pot takeout order placed. My family plus two former co-workers and their broods all at my place tonight.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Weekend with two friends from the old country was good for the spirit.
We hiked a bunch, ate some good food and drank some good beers yesterday. It's a warm one today but I just might go for a dusk ride.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Haveing a nap is so awesome. Your 2 year old letting you have a nap at the same time as them, magical.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Turns out my old Ellsworth not only has 140mm of travel but can easily take 27.5'' wheels. If it wasn't for the long rear you could call it an accidentally modern bike. Need to service it since my father did some strange experiments on it after he moved with it but it will work until I can afford something newer.

Also air purifiers are a godsend. Ffs the air in Warsaw is crap. I'm almost ready to turn into a mutant turtle so this thing has saved me.

Turns out my old Ellsworth not only has 140mm of travel but can easily take 27.5'' wheels. If it wasn't for the long rear you could call it an accidentally modern bike. Need to service it since my father did some strange experiments on it after he moved with it but it will work until I can afford something newer.

Also air purifiers are a godsend. Ffs the air in Warsaw is crap. I'm almost ready to turn into a mutant turtle so this thing has saved me.
Which Ellsworth do you have?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Found a new epic park about 20min from our house. Massive, new park with a playground of epic proportions. Also has three separate climbing walls - 2 top outs and a 75ft traverse.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
$180 saved. Fucknuts McPrior owner decided to had wire the sprinkler controller. After buying one to install, while going through the install, I found the hidden wiring. His layout of sprinklers could leave some wanting, which explains the multiple dead grass areas. Just adding the sprinklers to the list...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
$180 saved. Fucknuts McPrior owner decided to had wire the sprinkler controller. After buying one to install, while going through the install, I found the hidden wiring. His layout of sprinklers could leave some wanting, which explains the multiple dead grass areas. Just adding the sprinklers to the list...
///House

Should sell the house and keep the ///M. :busted:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode a little after the rain ended, carried a hand saw and cleared a bunch of downfall. Earlier installed a new tire ghetto tubeless with suspiciously satisfactory results.