Quantcast

Sunday GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... Spending the night at the hospital. Hurts too much still and they have me in as strong as they can if planning to send me home.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rest easy my friend. They give you the good shit there....
Just woke up. Pain is down heavily. Still hurting. If this thing doesn't pass by tomorrow am I'm getting surgery to get rid of it because my kidney is swelling. This just keeps getting better.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Just woke up. Pain is down heavily. Still hurting. If this thing doesn't pass by tomorrow am I'm getting surgery to get rid of it because my kidney is swelling. This just keeps getting better.
Please rest easy, we got your back... I'm shutting this shit down until you get better. Check in tomorrow so we can know things... Cherry Jello has substantive recuperative powers. Its like Pedialyte when you have a hangover... Don't let them trick you by giving you Grape or Raspberry. Neither of those have Red dye #7 in them, you need to specifically ask for Cherry.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Please rest easy, we got your back... I'm shutting this shit down until you get better. Check in tomorrow so we can know things... Cherry Jello has substantive recuperative powers. Its like Pedialyte when you have a hangover... Don't let them trick you by giving you Grape or Raspberry. Neither of those have Red dye #7 in them, you need to specifically ask for Cherry.