Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Sound of the mouse trap woke me up at 6:45ish. Our new mouse habitat is plus one member today.

Other than that, might spend the day cooking. Got some chicken tikka masala ans cardamom banana bread to make.

Mornin!

Sound of the mouse trap woke me up at 6:45ish. Our new mouse habitat is plus one member today.

Other than that, might spend the day cooking. Got some chicken tikka masala ans cardamom banana bread to make.
Mice exiled
===========
12/29 1 1
12/30 4 5
10:48 AM 12/31/2020 2 7
1:27 PM 12/31/2020 1 8
9:31 AM 1/1/2021 1 9
9:03 AM 1/2/2021 2 11
3:19 PM 1/2/2021 2 13

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Working 5-10 PM. Precious little else on the docket. Started day with 35 minutes or so of lovely snuggling with the still snuggly middle child.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Super windy again, so need to work out if there's somewhere we can head to and ride.

Sold an ancient laptop yesterday for a few beer tokens, buyer wanted XP on it, don't think I've used that in 10+ years. Thankfully still had an ISO of it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah has requested that I raise the handlebars and seat on her strider so she can go faster and lift her feet up. She's very excited for her "new" bike, which is Haley's 12" that's too tall right now.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Eggs with Applewood smoked bacon breakfast down the hatch.

Not really sure what to do today and its the past day of holidays before returning to work tomorrow. Supposed to start snowing within the next hour, so maybe I'll just stay inside with some beers and do this puzzle, do some trailforks stuff and clean the fat bike?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just spent 5 hours helping MIL unhoard house. Threw away a lot of empty boxes and took the Pilot, completely full, to storage. The floor is more visible and there is space for her to have somebody come build a large storage and display cabinet for her. Making headway.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Finished clearing out two 6 foot high five foot tall three shelf wire racks in the garage then moved all the wifes horse stuff onto them. I now have my tool cabinets back ( I was down to two from 8 shelves. Now I can clean my shit up and actually get it organized so I can find shit again. After that I need to make or buy a folding work bench for my miter saw.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
cleaned some shit out for a few hours this morning, resulting in 3 large bags of things that went to goodwill. returned gaming pc (kids xmas present) to costco for refund and ordered new one, as errors couldn't be resolved after 2 hours on phone with tech support last night (after "update" refused to send signal to monitor). managed to get some relatively straight boards at lowes to make some new supports for our bed. hoping to get a ride in tomorrow. maybe put in an offer on a 2020 accord hybrid that's been hanging around a dealer's lot for a few months tomorrow too. been a one car family since march. making a list of other shit i need to get done this week. in the meantime, this coffee porter sure is tasty.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
cleaned some shit out for a few hours this morning, resulting in 3 large bags of things that went to goodwill. returned gaming pc (kids xmas present) to costco for refund and ordered new one, as errors couldn't be resolved after 2 hours on phone with tech support last night (after "update" refused to send signal to monitor). managed to get some relatively straight boards at lowes to make some new supports for our bed. hoping to get a ride in tomorrow. maybe put in an offer on a 2020 accord hybrid that's been hanging around a dealer's lot for a few months tomorrow too. been a one car family since march. making a list of other shit i need to get done this week. in the meantime, this coffee porter sure is tasty.
How far are you from assville?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Someone selling a used ramones there, local pickup only. the 20" wheel version, but looks to be in good shape.

ahh. dunno when the next time i'll be out that way is...but @Dirtrider lives there...my brother in law does too; i guess if you really want it i can see if he can snag it and bring it to me next time i see him...