Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Rode bike, lazed around, loaded tools in to the car, took them back to work then removed a hydraulic pump and motor so someone smarter than me can diagnose shit effectively.
Gonna be a busy week, seems we already have five days of work penciled in and tomorrow there's five hyd cylinders to re-seal, and maybe fit, but that's assuming the seal measurer did his job correctly this time........

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Tore the washer apart last night (Samsung) cause it was leaving deposits on clothes after a washing cycle. Had to pull the drum and clean the sediment underneath. Gee, who woulda thought?

20230311_191620_copy_750x1000.jpg

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. :wave:
I left early to beat ski traffic, mission accomplished. Waiting at the hill for breakfast, it's snowing pretty good. Should be a winner.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Top loader
well, that’s what you get for getting a top loader then

:D

/me is up. Concert went well enough. I think I’ve finally caught a low level version of the wife’s URI. i don’t feel great but am not frankly febrile.

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Good morning. :wave:
I left early to beat ski traffic, mission accomplished. Waiting at the hill for breakfast, it's snowing pretty good. Should be a winner.
What will you have for breakfast? Don’t do this tome.

Avy

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Do you run CRL and Clorox to keep her clean? How old is it?
No (wife uses is the one running it 95% of the time) and undetermined.

I haven't the foggiest about doing well, anything to maintain a washing machine. Never had this problem with any of our prior units.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

woke up at 2 am, err I mean 3 am. . . Fucking time change. Couldn’t fall back asleep. Gave up at what should have been 6 am. . .

Went to the store and got bacon, doughnuts and coffee, so the day isn’t really off to that bad of a start.

Snowed again, was planning on a road ride, but the county salted the shit out of the roads.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Final show today for our drama production then we tear down the set. Finished and canned just under 3 gallons of maple syrup before last night's show...not sure if we are boiling ore today or not. Another snow storm on the horizon so probably going to prep for that by bringing in some firewood then maybe a snowshoe.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
All the aches and pains from cutting down dead trees and then later hauling a propane bottle around the trails torching wind blown tumbleweed mountains. The trails will be ridable for a couple years hopefully.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey bros

didn't quite have the gas patience nor attention span to climb all the way up ven-top yet again yesterday so I stopped

Hoping to get some time outside today, either a hike or bike ride in the sun.