Quantcast

>>>>> Sunday GTM bike riding day >>>>>>

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I am kind of in the cycling dog house.went for a ride with wifey and kiddo. They are slow, so I peeled off and did a 1000ft extra credit loop, with instructions to meet at the bottom of another trailhead. I finished my loop, looked for them, and assumed that they beat me. I raced up another 800 ft, couldn't find them...raced back down, couldn't find them. Retraced their steps for another 800 feet, and came home.
Turns out they saw me the first time, were yelling at me, but I couldn't hear them because I had headphones on.
Oops.
Wifey was pissed.
But it's Thai food time, all is forgiven, and I got to ride at near race pace.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went for a fun shuttle on Cypress. My debonaired Pike is vastly superior to my old fork. With a capital “V”. I can barely believe it. Fun to be able to detect such things. It’s taken years...

Also, my Quadiems were the picture of consistency,which was the whole point of making the move.

Insanely dry conditions and the smell
of smoke in the air are kind of a bummer, but I’ll take it.

Then I picked up 53 18”x18”x2” paving stones from someone looking to start a landscaping project tomorrow. My Soccer mom mobile handled a load of 30 without complaint. So, bro. Amirite?

I should go get a tattoo...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Went for a fun shuttle on Cypress. My debonaired Pike is vastly superior to my old fork. With a capital “V”. I can barely believe it. Fun to be able to detect such things. It’s taken years...

Also, my Quadiems were the picture of consistency,which was the whole point of making the move.

Insanely dry conditions and the smell
of smoke in the air are kind of a bummer, but I’ll take it.

Then I picked up 53 18”x18”x2” paving stones from someone looking to start a landscaping project tomorrow. My Soccer mom mobile handled a load of 30 without complaint. So, bro. Amirite?

I should go get a tattoo...
That says, "Minivan Lyfe"?