Quantcast

Sunday Help

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Guys,

Ok so I thought I was going to be able to finish my sunday this week so that I could start tuning it but I ran into some problems with the bearings and pivot fitment. I have tried to troubleshoot it but am at a loss at this point. Thought about taking it to the shop but the guy at the shop isn't too up to date on DH bikes so I figured I would ask around and see if anyone could lend a hand. Anyone in the Germantown area know enough about a Sunday (or even better if you have had or have one) that could help me out with this problem.

I don't really care about compensation or whatnot, I ahve no issues with that, I just want to get this ****ing bike in 1 piece at this point. Either PM me or hit me up. Thanks guys.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
What on earth do you need done? heheh Give me a call, I can try to help out. I've had my linkages all apart, replaced/repacked bearings, shock bushings, all that ****e. Spacers in the rear triangle were a big PITA but it came together fine. Not a sunday, but, I don't think it's beyond my realm of comprehension. Hit me up man!!

Bernie Mac
-if you need the number let me know.

------besides, I'll be needing help finishing my pump track.

Last edited: