Quantcast

Sunday Indoor MTB/BMX Headcount??

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
I'll be there - the site says signups/gate practice is from 10:00a to 10:30a. I'm ready to take on all you foo's - I'll be the one in last place :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
holliswood said:
Oh' and you know I am going to be there! Cause they got killer hot dogs out at the track!
your not going to be shredding the gnar up at crustal? I cant wait to use my free pass once the snow really gets good......

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
oly said:
your not going to be shredding the gnar up at crustal? I cant wait to use my free pass once the snow really gets good......
I was thinking about it, but my teammate called and gave me the guilt trip about not going racing, so I feel a little obligated. Plus next weekend is my shift at the mountain so I will be gone all next weekend and I want to spend some time with the fam this one. If the snow sticks around, let's pick a day and get up there!

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
SW and Beav will be racing and I will be in the pits(holliswood none of that B word from last season) unless they really have some slow old fart class.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
SW and Beav will be racing and I will be in the pits(holliswood none of that B word from last season) unless they really have some slow old fart class.
Aww come on - you're not going to race? I hope that kid of yours doesn't beat me...

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
SW made me promise to take my gear. You've got to watch that kid cause he bites and hasn't had his shots.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Lumberjack said:
Ok, you lost me there? What "B" word. Bratwurst? Burgers? Bootycall?...............:confused:

benbmx

Chimp
Mar 6, 2003
T-town
holliswood said:
I was thinking about it, but my teammate called and gave me the guilt trip about not going racing, so I feel a little obligated. Plus next weekend is my shift at the mountain so I will be gone all next weekend and I want to spend some time with the fam this one. If the snow sticks around, let's pick a day and get up there!
Don't you blame this on my guilt trip!! You know it's all about the Port ORchard McDonald's having a self-service sauce bar!!! MMMMMMMMMM sauce.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Lumberjack said:
Save me a spot to sit!:thumb:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
What you're not going to race? Looks like we'll have a good showing.
No, no racing for me. I don't have the energy! Pregnancy really takes it out of ya ;) !

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
Ok, I guess that's an acceptable excuse...
:thumb:
Trust me, I really wish I could! I'm hoping that it's just the first three months I feel this way... I will try to maybe do one this winter!:thumb:

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
MUTOLI said:
No, no racing for me. I don't have the energy! Pregnancy really takes it out of ya ;) !
So, I would think full contact racing would not be the best thing for you and little Mutari. Both Heidi and I are excited for you and Ethan! You two are going to make great parents! And hey, why not name the kid "Kim"? It works for a girl and a boy!:thumb: All the girls are coming out Sunday to watch, so you should come hang.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Sunday= good times.:thumb: We got to see people we hadn't seen in a while and meet some new folks. 7 mtbs on the gate: Cert D, holliswood, bmxben, Five, SW, Burl and Clinton. Knucklebutt said after the ABA grands he would bring his ht out and Reo said he was down for the next race also. I'm sorry I didn't bring the usuall amout of spare gear with us but a last minute change in vehicles caused a small glitch. I will always have an extra ht in the rig if anyone wants to come out and try.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
it was good seeing you out there - I had lots of fun. In the third moto I tried closing the door on CD - but he moved me out of the way w/ his elbow :mumble:

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
where can i get more info on schedule and how to get there? I'm going to go next time its raining on Sunday.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Beav came in yesterday and said he was down for the next race(WANKER!) SW is hoping for some younger riders to show up or for an old guys class he can sneak into.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
holliswood said:
So, I would think full contact racing would not be the best thing for you and little Mutari. Both Heidi and I are excited for you and Ethan! You two are going to make great parents! And hey, why not name the kid "Kim"? It works for a girl and a boy!:thumb: All the girls are coming out Sunday to watch, so you should come hang.
Yeah, if it weren't for the elbows and aggression I would love to race. Sorry we missed you all on Sunday. We planned on going but Ethan was having brake issues and wasn't able to get his bike ready! Maybe we can make it to the next one!!
So, who won???

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
MUTOLI said:
Yeah, if it weren't for the elbows and aggression I would love to race. Sorry we missed you all on Sunday. We planned on going but Ethan was having brake issues and wasn't able to get his bike ready! Maybe we can make it to the next one!!
So, who won???
Brakes? - he doesn't need no stinkin brakes...well at least one would be good. Yeah, I know all about elbows...Marty moved me off my line w/ his. I think Ben won it all, Clinton 2nd, Marty 3rd.

Next race is Nov 19/20.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
Brakes? - he doesn't need no stinkin brakes...well at least one would be good. Yeah, I know all about elbows...Marty moved me off my line w/ his. I think Ben won it all, Clinton 2nd, Marty 3rd.

Next race is Nov 19/20.
Cool. I will mark the calander. Which day are you going?

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
We'll be there on Sunday. Back in the truck. Burl had fun. He has ridden at McC Park with us before but he was really stoked about the track being built differently each weekend.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
We were loaded up and headed out at 12:30pm. Thats the nice part about them running the mtbs at the beginning of the motos.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Burl and Sh## Weasle almost had to walk from the bridge to Lk Stvn cause of the "PB." Btw thanks for saying thanks.:thumb: