Quantcast

Sunday, missing Windham race GMT

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Missing the race tomorrow due to more family wedding stuff. The sisters wedding was great with a lot of booze, then went off to Das Bierhaus in Burlington to see my crew and friends for free beer!!! Heading back to CO on Monday to pick up the rest of my photo equip before joining up with the team to shoot the rest of the Tour de France. Super excite!!!

Don't Die!!!

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
I really want to head over to France to catch a stage of the Tour de France this year. Will you be there for the whole race? ...only bad thing about the planning so far is that the best stages that are closest to me lie on the same weekend as my girlfriend's birthday.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Morning trail ride before the heat sets in.
Then off in the boat to Boston harbor to check out the tall ships, swim and kill some beers.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, Mayhem festival was fun. Pretty mello until slayer got going... Then pretty much all hell broke loose around us. Slipknot got the crowd very wound up...... Only came out with a scratch and punched in the throat by a crazy chick with blue hair... some crappy pics I will share later. Oh and we were about thirty feet from the front of the stage for Anthrax...

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
went tuna fishing with my cousin yesterday and hooked up with a 150 pounder (his estimate not mine), i was fighting with it a good 45 min. but the bastard spit the hook on the third time back to the boat, still a hell of a experience. totally different then the little blue fish i catch normally, probably gonna go out on the boat today after work then maybe catch a few little fish for something to do...... speaking of windham where can i watch it online? i need to sit in my chair at work and scream and cheer for my buddy whos racing his first world cup today!!!!!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I really want to head over to France to catch a stage of the Tour de France this year. Will you be there for the whole race? ...only bad thing about the planning so far is that the best stages that are closest to me lie on the same weekend as my girlfriend's birthday.
The whole rest of the race, yes. I'll be one the back of the moto's for most of the race and a few in the team car.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
102 for the high today...currently 91 with 38% humidity.....

need to charge the AC in the car.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
spent the day wakeboarding, canoe racing, fishing, floating in the water, and drinking beer good times 4th of july festivities at the lake

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Friday ducked out of work early and saw some wildlife:

Did some camping:

Saturday hiked for a while:

Then lounged in the CO river:

Today, got up at 5:30, ran 6 miles, then hung out at the pool and BBQ'd the rest of the day. Good times.