Quantcast

Sunday Morning (1/2) At SST?

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
I'll be there at 10:00 again, rain, ice, snow, or shine!

My New Years Resolution this year is to ride more! Oh, and hit Whistler at least once a month, if not twice a month!

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
whistler sucks, i am going trail riding on sunday and today i am gonna go work on dirt jumps for a bit, go to sun peakes or mt. washington on van island.

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Str8OutaBallard said:
don't 'calm down'... 'come down'... and throw-down some whikid trix... whatcha got?
If you've seen me ride, it won't take much to "out trick" me! I can do a mean face plant or even maybe a little x-up here and there! :D :thumb:

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Hey Andy, I was feeling ill all day yesterday :blah: . It sucked too because it was so freakin nice! :nuts: I decided it would be best to stay home rather than hurl all over the trails down there...

I know what the similarity in all those pics is: They're all HARDTAILS! It's time to start putting mine together....

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Correct, Tom!:thumb: Sorry to hear you were down. I had planned on going out Saturday as well, but when you wake up at 4pm it is real hard to get to the trails before it gets dark.
I guess I didn't think about the helmet aspect, Borneo.:o: You get full-credit as well.
Sweet time for sure, Marty!:cool: