Quantcast

Sunday Nobody Even Pretends They Care Anymore GMT

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Wife and I took the pooches to a charity greyhound dog walk this morning at a local outdoor mall. It's amazing how much cash holiday shoppers stuff into the doggie donation bin. I swear people like dogs more than they like other people, and who really can blame them.

Heading out for a 10K run in a bit.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just finished a rough draft of my Dynamics final. There were some dark moments but in the end pretty sure I dominated.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ran down to Home Despot to pick up a replacement 4"x"x8' joist plus some hardware, then cleaned up the garage. We can now park one car in it again.
Took the dogs out for two runs in the woods, they had a ball.

Getting ready to make some soft pork tacos for dinner

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Crazy crazy night last night. Rode DH today. Full of win. Video coming soon.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
netflix. web browsing, pr0n.
What's left of the fat fingers on my other hand are to big to touch any of the buttons.... Laptop works better
evrything a phone will do but just wont fit in your pocket and you cant call with it. I bet you can find a cool holster for it though.
I would ditch it in a heart beat but my family kinda put a fund together to buy it and that would not go well if I returned it for bike parts.
I sold mine and bought a range finder...your options could be endless!
Practice smug?
I only have apple stuff..... Way ahead of you :rolleyes:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good morning! (yea, I know...)

Skied much less than stellar conditions Saturday, chilled last night, shuttled DH trails this afternoon in excellent tacky conditions. Cooking some fish right now and just watched the Bears explode in the last 2 minutes of the game.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ended up ordering a New treadmill today, spent a couple hours trying to find an HDMI to Component adapter... ORdered that too. Received a watch and a new bluray player from the company as a ten year gift

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Friday night got a text from my friends sister asking if I was still alive. I was best friends with both her brothers all through high school and into college, but about 1/2 way through college just lost touch with them. They were having a family x-mas party Saturday night so I swung by, and it was cool to see everyone again after a solid 4-5 year hiatus. Starting drinking like a madman at 7pm at their house, continued into Boston until last call and went back to their house and drank until 4am. Got home at 5ish, slept til 2pm and woke up with a pounding headache. Had an awesome time and it felt like we never lost touch.

Hung out at my friends house and watched the Pats game, his wife made meatloaf and mac and cheese for dinner and took home a plate for lunch tomorrow.

Other than that got some more x-mas shopping done Saturday, spent a bit more than I probably should have but I'm more excited to give gifts this year than I ever have. All in all a good weekend.

Last edited:

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY

That's me in the orange, first out of the gate.. I guess have a 40-60 pound weight deficit over most people has it's advantages.. Didn't last long though.. quickly went back to ~6th place.

Last edited: