Quantcast

Sunday on the ht's

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
S Weasle and I are not going to be able to make it over to PI this weekend. We were wondering if anyone was interested in hitting Woodinville skatepark or doing a street ride around noon on Sunday. Please give us a shout.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
No mtb class on Sunday. I brought my cruiser and raced that. We ran the motos pretty quick w/ no break so everyone could leave and watch the Seahawk game. I sold my 20" bike - sad to see it go.

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
Lumberjack said:
Mut how was the cruiser class?
It was really good. I went 3-1-1. The First moto I got the holeshot, but was on the outside and Brent Lee came in low then went high and force me to the duff on the first corner. It was a blast though. It was tight racing! I'd like to try racing on a good cruiser and see how that compare's to the mtb.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Mut said:
It was really good. I went 3-1-1. The First moto I got the holeshot, but was on the outside and Brent Lee came in low then went high and force me to the duff on the first corner. It was a blast though. It was tight racing! I'd like to try racing on a good cruiser and see how that compare's to the mtb.
Cruiser's are fun - you should give it a rip. If you did that well on a mtb, you'd be even faster on a cruiser. So you raced in the 31-35 class?

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
Five said:
Cruiser's are fun - you should give it a rip. If you did that well on a mtb, you'd be even faster on a cruiser. So you raced in the 31-35 class?
26-30 class I have a number a years left before I'm in that really old guy class:)

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Five did that slap sting? We need to make the young guns race in the Sumo suits. It would suck getting beat by someone in a sumo suit but the pictures would rival Bibs in a tu tu.