Quantcast

$$$ Sunday OT GMT $$$

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Came in at my normal time. Knocked out a 10k and now I'm surfing teh interwebz @ time and a half. Life is good. To top things off, someone in the local pilot group has taken the heat off of us, the local maintenance group, by killing someone here in town. Suddenly, our former convicted sex offender doesn't seem so bad!

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Just woke up in winter park, me and my dad are on our way back from a 3 week road trip in wisconsen. So I made him stop here so I can ride trestle

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin all. Got in a good 15 mile ride yesterday. Completed what I have dubbed the immaculate Fells loop. Door to door with no stopping. Hit the links for 9 in the afternoon with CrabJoe and managed to put together a fairly decent round.

Celebrating the girlfriends birthday today. We are heading to the beach then getting together with a friend later to do a swimsuit photo shoot with a model. This will be interesting...

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Our jump area is completely washed out from the rain. If you fix anything, it's washed out again in two days. My trials area is all ice-slick wet wood and is deadly. So I have been going out and working on bunny hops and manuals on the street bike. Running out of options here.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Packing up, Seattle trip tomorrow for work. Week of meetings at my friend Boeing. sheesh. Maybe Buffalo and Skibunny can save me with a local beer hook up meet and greet!