Quantcast

^()*^)*Sunday Papa's day GMT..^*&^*(

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Have fun, My single solitary day off in ten days today, and I have to go into work to handle a situation with an employee..... Bottom line, he is a safety issue and I am the one to relieve him of his duties

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Went for a 10k in the hood. I clearly have taken too much time away from running, I was painfully slow. Wife made sourdough waffles for breakfast and Ima smoke a salmon this afternoon. Plus, I was given a copy of Mass Effect 3, and since its gonna be too damn hot today to do anything else today, I'm pretty sure my fathers day is going to consist of playing video games and drinking beers on the couch. Winning!

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Have fun, My single solitary day off in ten days today, and I have to go into work to handle a situation with an employee..... Bottom line, he is a safety issue and I am the one to relieve him of his duties
That's the suck dirty , did you get to spend anytime with your dad ? I was able to spend my day with my old man at an angels game today . The million dollar baby hit a hr today (pujols).

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
That's the suck dirty , did you get to spend anytime with your dad ? I was able to spend my day with my old man at an angels game today . The million dollar baby hit a hr today (pujols).
Yeah I did, I was only at the shop for about an hour and a half, we got in a round of golf and still had time to get home and have a BBQ with the family.