Quantcast

Sunday pics of Mohican DH

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
The MTB-Life team went down to Mohican yesterday to do a little riding and get rid of some of the winter cobwebs. We were joined by two HighGear Racing riders aswell. We could not of had better weather, the trail was in great shape. There were A few casualties but nothing serious, everyone had a great time. We did stop long enough to snap a few pics but not enough to really show what this trail in middle Ohio has to offer.

Plans are now in the works for the next invasion of MI riders to not so local DH spots.

Click here for more Pictures

Enjoy

Also check the MTB-Life website that should be completely up and running in the next few weeks for my comparison of the Azonic Recoil and the Santa Cruz V-10.

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Nice, I haven't been there since the race in July. It's about 2.5 hrs easy, it takes me a little over 3 to get to Snowshoe. So hard to justify going.

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
It is just over 3 hours for us if you do not stop. Great trail to ride until the lift service areas open. They have also started work on another trail, the place has a lot of potential. Not a ton of vertical(350') but good terrain with good shuttle access.