Quantcast

sunday ride SB area

be-radd

Chimp
May 31, 2004
O-town
hey im finnaly able to ride since i broke my ankle 3 months ago and i want to hit up some good DH trails, not really wanting to ride up any hills so little pine is out. im down to help shuttle or whaterever, just reply here or PM me if anyone is interested in riding in the SB area this sunnday. thanks, brad..

be-radd

Chimp
May 31, 2004
O-town
yet again im posting to see if anyone can ride this sunnday, somewhere in the sb area dont really care, just gotta get out and ride, starting to lose faith in all the hype of riding in soul cal. post back if you can and any ideas where to go, im thinking knapps but need help shuttling, maybe little pine if i get blown off again.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I want to go. Where is everyone.

Ridemonkey is so dead lately. What is everyone doing? Doing something crazy like riding bikes? :D.

be-radd

Chimp
May 31, 2004
O-town
i think theres a super special secret cult that you have to join to do group rides in the sb area. i hear of group rides and shuttle runs all the time, but its always after the fact. i heard some people are shuttling knapps tomorrow from some little kid that came in the shop today, i think im gonna drive out and try and hitch a ride. im just gonna give up on biking all together and focus on my bouldering till i move to utah. oh yeah while im bitchin, i somehow lost like 30 posts from my post count, did a bunch of old threads get deleted or what happened, i feel like they were stolen, its sad.. oh yeah some one buy my enduro frame its in the buy and sell.. end.