Quantcast

Sunday ride

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Rincon at 8:15am. Be there or we leave without you.

Bringing a few experienced riders who are out of shape, and a noob. One loop for sure. Possibly one loop with a hike back up.

Light-travel bikes. My big bike's shock is still in for service. :huh:

Ringer

Monkey
Mar 4, 2008
ill be out there, iono about riding up tho. im finally non sick so i should be goooood now. i neeeed to ride

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Yeah, if I'm lucky, I'll still only be in the early stages of what is sure to be a nasty cold/flu for me. The wife's been sick for two weeks, and I've been drinking fluids, eating right, and doping up on vitamins... hopefully I won't be deathly ill on Sunday.

Either way, I'll be out there.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I would say I am down, but I am hurt. And I wont be in town. I am going to be in Hawaii for the next week. Resting from my injury. =]

Have fun guys.

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Hey Mike I will try to be out there,Im still gettin over my thing too.I was feeling pretty good so I went for a ride on wed. and now I feel like crapola again.Did you get my question about the bars I bought?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Dude! I sent you back a stupid long reply about the carbon grease/whatever stuff... BLAH!

Guess you didn't get it.

I wouldn't worry about that stuff. I didn't use it on the carbon bars on my road bike, and I don't know anyone who has ever used that stuff.

You should try to make it out, dude! It'll be good to have you out there!