Quantcast

*** Sunday Riots GMT ***

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It's sunday in Poland. Supposedly it's independence day but recently it turned into a farce. We have a few groups who think because they have a political view they are patriots and the other groups are antipatriots. A good day to eat a handfull of patriotism dished in fist form. Probably will go biking since I'm rebuilding my old trailbike on a 11 year old and uncracked ellsworth and maybe later hit the city to access the damage.
Kinda bummed some of my friends are in the group that wants to block the right wing nutjobs. The only reason there is so many is because they are threatened and the reason they are threatened is because they know they will be blocked.

Have a nice day monkeys

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Going to New Jersey to ride some XC with my DH buddies. It will be interesting to see what shape the trails are in. Unfortunately I do not own a chain saw which I am sure could some in handy. Super warm day today so should be good.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i was greeted by my nephews saying "uncle steve, do you want the family man or the swinging man, you choose?"

so proud.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I went to bed muttering and swearing last night. I totally stripped my roadie to build the wookie bike. That included taking off the bar tape that had been on for over 3 years. The sticky bits have essentially fused themselves the the bar, so it will take a while to clean it off. When I went to mount up the new bars, they are measured 46cm outside-outside. My old bars are 46 mid-mid, making them wider, and hence the preferred bar.
Adding insult to injury, my new cassette is a 10-speed, instead of the 9-speed I need.

I now have a $200 carbon roadie bar and 10-speed ultegra cassette that I can't use. On top of that, I wasted 1 hr trying to get my bar tape off, and I'm just going to need to re-tape the bar. F***ing waste of time and money.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Replaced the rear tire last night, its all pretty and sticky and actually has traction....

Work today, ride Wednesday wherever I can, race next Sunday.... Good times will be had at Fontuky next weekend..... No Crazy broad at home bitching at me about being out too long even though it was on the approved list........**** it I think I will just camp it out down there

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
No Riots for me today. Sadly.
The ONR - the right wing idiots who organized the march (40k people in a 40mil country ffs) declared they need to end democracy and start a republic (not the most educated bunch) and in a show a few days the leader treatened one of the left wing publicists. Tea party may be even less educated but at least they are not as close to neo nazis as it is legally possible. The whole eastern yurp has the same problem.