Quantcast

Sunday Shuttle.....

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Originally posted by oly
Cap forest. 9am. im 95% sure ill be there, and on the DHR. Last shuttle was over full so get t here early if you want a seat.

D
not last Sunday! you guys where all at Beacon.... but yesss the sunday B-4 last was way packed..... i will be there ... i say about 95% sure.... other 5% wants to go do the Rat Pack.... just may not be worth the 120 mile. ride there then have to push the bike and self up 3 miles.....hmmmm but what a ride i hear!!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by TurkeyJerkey
not last Sunday! you guys where all at Beacon.... but yesss the sunday B-4 last was way packed..... i will be there ... i say about 95% sure.... other 5% wants to go do the Rat Pack.... just may not be worth the 120 mile. ride there then have to push the bike and self up 3 miles.....hmmmm but what a ride i hear!!!
Ratpac is fun, but along ways./ wait for a BIG group. its real fun that way.....

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Originally posted by oly
Ratpac is fun, but along ways./ wait for a BIG group. its real fun that way.....

yea i think your right man it looks far away on the map....and i should just wait for my new bike.... (or) my jet air plain to get out of the shop....only problem is it fits 2 pepole but only one bike....god damn non amarican piece of steel!

jonikl

Chimp
Apr 6, 2002
richmond bc
I'm bikeless,:(

just sold the shop bike, and my wifes freehub just went out, the cassette goes round and round.
I'm screwed,
I guess I'll just have to play this killer SG i got
:)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by jonikl
I'm bikeless,:(

just sold the shop bike, and my wifes freehub just went out, the cassette goes round and round.
I'm screwed,
I guess I'll just have to play this killer SG i got
:)
'

ahah, What kind of hub? i have a shimano freehub at home i believe. Fix it then, ride, then play that killer SG.....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by jonikl
I'll make next weeks.

I think I'll just buy a new hub. This one is like a 2002XT possibly 2001. It needs a rebuild anyway.
Next 2 weeks ill not be in the forest. I have plans next weekend, then the following is the Winthrop race. We will get out there again sometime.......