Quantcast

~~~Sunday!, Sunday! Sunday! GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Be nice to your Mother-in-Law because today is Mother-In-Law Day. Good thing I like my MIL.

At the in-law's, sitting around waiting for the car dealerships to open so BigT can do more car shopping. Back to RI tonight.

Even though Insanitylevel9 got his license yesterday, he didn't show up for the beating I have waiting for him. Slacker. Can't trust the youth do be responsible these days.

Be safe out there.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
It's a beautiful morning here in Golden.
I had dinner with Jokey and his lovely wife last night, after a few hours of super terrific happy DH runs and followed by watching the Hawks lose a shoot out against the Avs.

Having coffee, wrenching on a few bikes this morning, and riding a trail called Mountain Lion this afternoon.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring monkeys , bacon and eggs are a good way my moring . Then a trail ride later today and watching football the rest of my Sunday . Be safe out there and don't die .

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
It's a beautiful morning here in Golden.
... snip ... and riding a trail called Mountain Lion this afternoon.
Wow.
This could be one of the most fun trails I've ridden yet. Nice climb, nothing to kill you, a few technical rocky sections, some steeper than you'd like them to be. Then once you're up top, BOOSH!, the real fun begins. I rode with my neighbor who knows the trail and we railed it back down NARROW singletrack, laced with rocks and roots, pine-needley earth just grabbing your tires and affording you excellent traction even as dry as it's been out here. Fast enough to double up some of the rock sections, slow enough to have to think 20 feet ahead and still pick a smart line. (ok, less dumb?)

Good day. :rockout:

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Morning monkeys!

Be nice to your Mother-in-Law because today is Mother-In-Law Day. Good thing I like my MIL.

At the in-law's, sitting around waiting for the car dealerships to open so BigT can do more car shopping. Back to RI tonight.

Even though Insanitylevel9 got his license yesterday, he didn't show up for the beating I have waiting for him. Slacker. Can't trust the youth do be responsible these days.

Be safe out there.
i was busy building trails at nam, kick quo fans ass < build trails.