Quantcast

~~~Sunday!, Sunday! Sunday! GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

My day off, I have no idea why I'm up at this hour.

Today is:
National Joygerm Day
Saint Gudula Feast Day (Christian)
Show & Tell Day at Work
Birthday - Elvis Presley Birthday (singer)
Midwife's Day/Women's Day (Greece)

Did even less at work than I usually do, which is exceedingly difficult. Didn't even get the equipment out of the truck. Just stood around and watched a mechanic work on the drill rig.

Good football yesterday, should be some good football today.

Be safe out there.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Firearm shopping for me today, heading down to the testing range first to put my hands on the selects I have. Leaning towards the Springfeild XD 9mm right now, but we will see how she fires.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
road some dh yesterday, after 3 runs i got my "flow and bike handling skills" pretty much back. my insanitylevel is down around 6 my willing ness to try ****s way down.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Friggin exhausted today. Been fighting a cold for a week. Today seems to be the worst of it, hopefully. I actually received an HID light kit that i'm hoping to put on my minivan today, if i can get motivated. Kinda cold out there today. Blah.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Had a great ride this morning and managed to ride way more than I thought I would be up for these days. 2.5 hours of fun on the trails, followed by hot tubbin' = a tired mamma monkey :) Now to finish "decorating" the christmas tree for the birds (it's outside in the back yard with lots of birdseed ornaments that Syd & I made).

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
got the cat meow from a gal in a passing car this morning on my ride.
she was probably crazy and on drugs
So, she's perfect for you? :rimshot: ROLF

Awesome day of skiing, but I zigged when i shoulda zagged and took my 1st 'warm up' run down a sick black run with waist-deep bumps the whole way. Ugh. The 6" of overnight snow was soft and schluffy and big sweeping turns were like floating. Stoked, I am.

Now home on watching football on the sofa. BOOSH!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
tinker/tailor/soldier/spy was quite fvcking awesome.

that is all.