Quantcast

***SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! gmt***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Auto show with the girls today. Wifey is back from her girls trip tonight. Otherwise, continuing to be boring as usual.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Worked 5-10 pm last night. Will work the same tonight. Bills to pay and all.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
OHHOHOHO!

STAIN IT NAO
thats on the to b0rk list
along with:
scraping popcorn ceilings (debating paying for that)
sanding and painting all trim
doing something with the flooring by the front door
re-painting all of the cabinets
having gas company retrofit for a gas range
and fence yard in

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Randomly walked into a bar last night that mandown probably would have liked. But it was a Canadian bar so it was full of an eclectic mix of weirdos much laughing occurred.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode at 7AM to beat rain. Did over 10 miles with fast dudes on greasy rocks in Russell-Millerica. Now I am le tired and ready for some brunch.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Whilst at the Japanese bakery Mariko decided she needed to use the restroom. I didn’t even know if the bakery had a restroom, but it turns out that they do have restrooms and they are exceptional. Two individual rooms big enough for a family, each with a Toto Washlet (!!) and also equipped with a cart carrying Febreze, wet wipes, and a small potted plant.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Whilst at the Japanese bakery Mariko decided she needed to use the restroom. I didn’t even know if the bakery had a restroom, but it turns out that they do have restrooms and they are exceptional. Two individual rooms big enough for a family, each with a Toto Washlet (!!) and also equipped with a cart carrying Febreze, wet wipes, and a small potted plant.
And on that day, no stereotypes died. :D

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
And on that day, no stereotypes died. :D
The Japanese are obsessed with having clean butts. Wet wipe packs say “oshiri” on them… which translates to “butt”.

(And, for those who don’t already know, I have a Toto Washlet at home, too. Specifically had a 110V outlet placed in the toilet room in the master bath when I built the house just for this purpose. Serious business is serious business.)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The Japanese are obsessed with having clean butts. Wet wipe packs say “oshiri” on them… which translates to “butt”.

(And, for those who don’t already know, I have a Toto Washlet at home, too. Specifically had a 110V outlet placed in the toilet room in the master bath when I built the house just for this purpose. Serious business is serious business.)
Hell for toshi is being permanently trapped in a taco Bell that only has industrial grade single ply toilet paper.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
shocked no one stole the plant....

mood level....

20190331_133439.jpg

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Hell for toshi is being permanently trapped in a taco Bell that only has industrial grade single ply toilet paper.
My wife has been experimenting with buying hippie toilet paper instead of Charmin. Do not like. Right now we have some double ply but not soft bamboo paper.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good ride today. 150km in 6:30. I am ready for the big ride in two weeks with 215km of gravel. Much better prepared than last year so it should make it a fun day.

Kiwintas

Chimp
Oct 22, 2018
Took the boy to watch the fast people race at the Derby EWS.
When asked what he wanted to see, he made the comment that he wanted to see some crashes. So we start trying to find a good spot to watch from and end up talking to some friends as the top pro guys and girls are coming through and 2 of them wash out less than a meter from where he was sitting. No major injuries and one happy boy.
Also got in some trail riding with him as we followed the stages.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Just wait until she gets the reusable kind
That was actually brought up by some friend of hers, that there's a whole family cloth diaper butt-wiping service out there. I can only imagine the stench of having hampers of shit-infused cloths in each bathroom.

:nonononocat.gif:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Got a lap in at Thuper Awethum then changed gear and headed over to the park for a 4.5 mile hike. Just to the left of the white speck in the center at the horizon is my studio, well downtown anyways.

cooks-view.jpg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Still in fucking Canada. Colder than balls. Everyone here seems to be 8 or 80. I assume everyone else with the means leaves.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Three seashells.
In college i interned for a company that was contracted by the US military to build bases in Afghanistan as a show of our benevolence. However, it turns out they kept having issues with the toilets clogging because the Afghani soldiers would use rocks to wipe their ass and then try to flush them. Ruh roh.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
In college i interned for a company that was contracted by the US military to build bases in Afghanistan as a show of our benevolence. However, it turns out they kept having issues with the toilets clogging because the Afghani soldiers would use rocks to wipe their ass and then try to flush them. Ruh roh.

There was a kid in my high school with no arms...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My boob hurts.

I have had a decent sized lump (3cm) on my boob for pushing a decade. I was told way back then that it was probably a fatty cyst or fat globule and to leave it alone unless it got really big or caused any concerns, so I did. I had a dermatologist appointment two weeks ago, just a full body once over, and they checked out my boob lump. The Dr manhandled the hell out of it trying to gauge the dimensions, then sent me off to imaging to get an ultrasound to confirm that it is indeed a fatty cyst. Fast forward to Thursday when I have my imaging. My boob is inflamed and red, like it's bruised. Go through all of the imaging that is wanted to confirm what I already knew: a deep, fatty cyst (aka sebaceous cyst).

Here's the issue though, turn out in his initial inspection, he probably ruptured the cyst sack because the area above it managed to get a large 5cm diameter, 2.5cm depth abscess. By the time I figured out it was infected and got a hold of him, the antibiotics he put me on weren't doing anything.

I just got to spend an incredibly painful 2hrs at Urgent Care getting an abscess drained (it exploded!), and then wanting to die as they cleaned and packaged it. Apparently Urgent Care has limits regarding painkillers for procedures? This thing is flush up against my nipple, so it's a hyper sensitive area too. Mother. Fucker.

I now have a heavily gauzed left boob that is taped in such a way that I will lose copious amounts of hair when I have to change the dressing. It's draining blood into the dressing at a rate that I might want to set a really early alarm to have time to change it vs. trying to wait the recommended 24hrs.

Oh, and my fucking cyst is still there. This is just a nasty infection sitting on top of it. Yeah!

/Rant

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My boob hurts.

I have had a decent sized lump (3cm) on my boob for pushing a decade. I was told way back then that it was probably a fatty cyst or fat globule and to leave it alone unless it got really big or caused any concerns, so I did. I had a dermatologist appointment two weeks ago, just a full body once over, and they checked out my boob lump. The Dr manhandled the hell out of it trying to gauge the dimensions, then sent me off to imaging to get an ultrasound to confirm that it is indeed a fatty cyst. Fast forward to Thursday when I have my imaging. My boob is inflamed and red, like it's bruised. Go through all of the imaging that is wanted to confirm what I already knew: a deep, fatty cyst (aka sebaceous cyst).

Here's the issue though, turn out in his initial inspection, he probably ruptured the cyst sack because the area above it managed to get a large 5cm diameter, 2.5cm depth abscess. By the time I figured out it was infected and got a hold of him, the antibiotics he put me on weren't doing anything.

I just got to spend an incredibly painful 2hrs at Urgent Care getting an abscess drained (it exploded!), and then wanting to die as they cleaned and packaged it. Apparently Urgent Care has limits regarding painkillers for procedures? This thing is flush up against my nipple, so it's a hyper sensitive area too. Mother. Fucker.

I now have a heavily gauzed left boob that is taped in such a way that I will lose copious amounts of hair when I have to change the dressing. It's draining blood into the dressing at a rate that I might want to set a really early alarm to have time to change it vs. trying to wait the recommended 24hrs.

Oh, and my fucking cyst is still there. This is just a nasty infection sitting on top of it. Yeah!

/Rant
Brutal

edit:
It's too bad you already have such a great custom title, because there is some gold here in this post.