Quantcast

*** Sunday SUNDAY Sunday! ***

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
mornin' !

Coffee in hand, thinking about stuff.
Awesome weather in store. I couldn't get dragged out for a 7am road ride with Stoney (sorry) but I might ride some DH today. We'll see.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning RM , almost slept 10 hours last night . Recovering from a epic 3+ hour trail ride yesterday . I might put in another trail ride today if the heat stays off and watch the leogang wc .

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Charity golf tourney yesterday. I hit a couple of good shots. Didn't win anything else, but it was all for a good cause.

BigT not feeling well this morning, currently taking a nap.

Be safe out there.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
30-1/2 miles on a singlespeed with a fairly tall gear ratio yesterday... and I don't ride singlespeed. I'm shattered. Why do I hate fun?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Dad has this thing. He doesn't like to go outside. So He said he wanted to get a cup of coffee for Fathers day. So I picked him up and took him to the local diner for breakfast. We waited in line, got seated, we were about to order. Suddenly he got all nervous and wanted to go home. So I took him home. Happy Fathers Day Dad!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Driving Tahoe to Reno, flying back to Seattle, so more flying with baby adventures today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hffd to squeeb, da peach, mmike, narlus, johne,toshi, jbp, silver, splat, cbj.....whoever else not mentioned

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
1:40:17 half marathon yesterday, then Wife dragged me out for another 10 mile run today. My legs are DONE. She's headed out for a road ride in a bit and I just can't do it. :dead: Need rest, ice, food, and a nap.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Wifey let me sleep until 10:30 today. HFD! Then she made me Huevos Rancheros, and then spent an hour snuggled up with my six year old watching cat videos.
Perfect chill morning.
Then we are going to the local Raptor center with kiddo, I'm going for a bike ride, followed by Sushi.
Good times so far!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My Dad has this thing. He doesn't like to go outside. So He said he wanted to get a cup of coffee for Fathers day. So I picked him up and took him to the local diner for breakfast. We waited in line, got seated, we were about to order. Suddenly he got all nervous and wanted to go home. So I took him home. Happy Fathers Day Dad!
Several computer admins I know who work long hours from home told me they started getting agoraphobic. Getting a little panicky when they go to the store and stuff.

Lovely day with the family today. I found a nice little park on the weeki wachee river that had eluded me until now. I love the various spring fed rivers we have around here that just appear of of the ground. So clean and cool. No brain eating amoebas, no alligators, no moccasins.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Thanks stevew...

Got up at 5 to watch Leogang after being up past 1 last night dinking around with my bike... Tubeless..., EPIC BLEED of front and rear brakes. The Mrs was working night shift. Instant bachelor time...

Went for breakkie when she got home, then took Jr to the pool for the morning. Hes going to be a little lunatic. Soon enough.

Now watching the French diving/soccer team. Pretty ridiculous.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Got all enduro this morning.

unnamed.jpg

Watching soccer now. Meeting a friend for beers in a bit. :cheers:

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I mean SRSLY, why do I hate fun? Put a giant tire (Minion 2.5") on the front of the SS and a sorta bigger tire (2.3" Purgatory) on the back and went for a 20-mile ride today. And then I did wheelies and rolled over sh!t.

1:40:17 half marathon yesterday, then Wife dragged me out for another 10 mile run today. My legs are DONE. She's headed out for a road ride in a bit and I just can't do it. :dead: Need rest, ice, food, and a nap.
Apparently you ALSO hate fun.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Watched the race in the morning, then loaded stuff in car and headed for Highland bike park. What a lovely day, and no lines. Now I am tired and need a cold one.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got up at 5 to watch Leogang after being up past 1 last night dinking around with my bike... Tubeless..., EPIC BLEED of front and rear brakes. The Mrs was working night shift. Instant bachelor time...
Any tips on the EPIC bleed? :D

Today has been great, even if I am still sick. I woke up this morning at 8am, just in time to watch the Leogang race. Took a nap around 2ish and now have spent the last 4 hours working on the bikes and drinking beer. Though, to be honest, its been more drinking beer than actual bike work... I did put a yellow spring in my Fox 36 and now it feels rock solid compared to the uber squish before. :clue:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Not enough knee pads for enduro.

It monsooned here today, so I'll test my epic bleed on Tuesday...

As for tips on the epic bleed: follow the steps. Only I used the Shimano funnel because I already had it.

Amazing how much easier it is when the hose isn't falling off the syringe every time you try to use it.

Tools for the job, and all that..

Oh, and start before 11:45 pm.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Drove 6.5 hours on Friday to spend Fathers day weekend with my 92 year old Father. He started doing PT with a trainer in January and this is the best I have seen him look in years.

Me and Pops ( you can bite me if you want to bitch about the photo), I'm so damn lucky to still have him around. We sat around for hours with him telling stories, it was so awesome.

Just got home from the 6.5 hour drive back. Have a 4:45 am shift start Monday

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
No doubt. Your Dad got about 30 more years than mine.
I'd give anything to have been able to do what you did today.
I wish that you could....

Dad read me and my cousin Mark ( he lost his dad two weeks ago) some of his favorite Poems from a book, told stories of his years in the Merchant Marines in the Pacific during WW2, His fathers escapades with the Cleveland Mob during Prohibition ( he was one of the Mobs Lawyers). The he started talking about how he and Perter Lawford used to pal around at MGM studios and he got to meet JFK when he Stayed at Peter Lawfords house in Santa Monica( My cousin Mark went Body surfing with JFK and the secret service agents. great tales

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Thanks Steve.

Slept till noon. Out for coffee with wife and kid, played in the park with same. Burger and beer @ Manitou Brewing for dinner. Decent on both accounts, suspect we will go back.