Quantcast

(((^*&*&*%^%)))) Sunday, the east coast is a bunch of slackers on the weekend GMT^(*

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Going single track riding this morning with a friend who's fairly new to mtn biking. Last time out he crashed within the first 5min. This should be good for a few laughs...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
At least he called you. Nick and I only got email for yesterday's ride.

I too slept like isht and our cat was nice enough to wake me up at 5:45am. It did give me time to finish organizing the garage though. Since we moved in it was 'just put it over there', of which I am not a fan.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning (barely)
I rode DH at Vail on Saturday and had a blast. What I did NOT do was get ready for this morning's killer trail ride and I ended up passing due to some maintenance issues, now resolved. So, it's a solo ride around here after this big bowl of oatmeal n raisins, a glass of OJ, and some mini chocolate donuts.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
started the day hiking the trails around Sedona witht he wife and dogs. Then we went out on the bikes and ended up having a carbo rloading fest at a restauran on the way back to the camper. now drinking beer, surfing the net and sitting in our Air Conditioned camper during the mid day heat. Heading towards Silverton CO in the morning

Last edited: