Quantcast

Sunday~~~ Whay are the slackers not up yet~~~GMT

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
My friend has left the flat. With her gone I can finally finish working. Still have to give away tickets for Jill Scott. There were free but I'm a bit bummed I can't go and have to work.

Oh and I decided to have a 1 month non drinking time. Are super intensive hangovers over maybe 5-6 beers/drinks normal? I get mild ones after 3 beers. My liver must be unhappy.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Ordered myself a jacket last Monday, arrived at the local sorting facility yesterday (~30 miles away), yet tracking has Thursday as the delivery date. WTF?!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Even better....sitting on the couch in my boxers at a friends house dogsitting half cocked watching a movie. Rode at 8 this morning....it was a cold one.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Been sitting on the couch all day watching netflix crap movies trying to muster up the energy to go shovel.

I really should be pedaling on the trainer right now, but it can wait until tomorrow.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
You should try watching Being Ron Jeremy..... If your drunk enough its funny....
Just tried to watch Lord of the Rings again which was a horrible mistake. I will drink a few more and go with your suggestion. Watching some clint Eastwood movie now with some horribly good lines.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Went with Heartbreak Ridge which has some HILARIOUS lines in it. Reminds me way too much of my drill sergeant when I was in basic.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Went with Heartbreak Ridge which has some HILARIOUS lines in it. Reminds me way too much of my drill sergeant when I was in basic.
Oh man, I just put that in my instant queue. Clocked a whole bunch of on call OT this weekend, still 2.5 hours left but decided it was time to break into the whiskey. Maybe i'll get that one going.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Oh man, I just put that in my instant queue. Clocked a whole bunch of on call OT this weekend, still 2.5 hours left but decided it was time to break into the whiskey. Maybe i'll get that one going.
Get to it. Great lines and actually a decent flick. It really makes me miss basic.