Quantcast

~!~ Sunday / ZJD / Easter GMT ~!~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Didn't do much of anything yesterday. Family gathering at my wife's aunt's house today. Yup, that's about it.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Left the kids with my in laws last night and went into to town with the missus for dinner and a full night's sleep. Apparently my youngest vomited 3 times during the night, and he's pretty lethargic today. He's on antibiotics for an ear infection; I wonder if they are the cause of this... The poor bugger has been sick for at least three weeks straight. I hope he gets better soon.

No trail riding for me, but if I'm lucky maybe I can hit the bike park for a few hours tomorrow...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
hola amigos ...
slept in, coffee, quick trip to the butcher then a mellow recovery kinda paced ride and griling.

happy easter.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Church for the second time this week, as a paytheist/paid musician. Winning.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
The experience at church also reaffirmed that playing in a handbell choir is about the whitest thing humans have invented.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Rode for another 3 hours on some friends 30 mile backyard trail network. The dirt was perfect. I have ridden 7 out of the last 8 days, I am tired. Will ride tomorrow, then the real world and bad weather will return.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
how far the Harbinger of Doom has fallen ... :disgust1:
Re-reading that I see it to could be parsed ambiguously for those who don't know I play trumpet.

I got paid to play trumpet.

People far-whiter than I in color and spirit played handbells. I was not amongst them but heard them as they played during the same service.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was it (what used to be called) Panorama Farms, by any chance? That place was fun but closed around 2003-ish, I thought?
I still have dreams about panorama. The terrain was not exactly challenging but the guy who built the trails really had a knack for picking a fun line. Art in a ribbon of dirt. Used to work just a few miles away and rode there 4 to 5 times a week. I was actually part of a group that tried to lease the trail rights to keep panorama open. We spent a lot of money on lawyers before finding out the dude we were dealing with was not communicating with the rest of the family. Plans were killed by the old man.