Quantcast

~ Sunday ~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Gonna work on the garage, watch football, drink beer, and hope that my fantasy team doesn't get their @sses handed to them again. Thats about it.

Primus concert last night - got my ass into a mosh pit for the first time in my life and returned for a second round.
I would have paid a ton of money to see you in the pit :thumb:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Had surreal dinner with some friends that we've known almost as long as we've lived in CO last night. Obviously lesbian couple announced that they are lesbians. What I found most shocking was that they thought it was a secret. Still though, I'm glad they trust us enough to be that candid with us, especially in this town.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
First time in I went down a few times until I figured it out. Took the kids a while to figure out that they could slam me without concern. Lost a shoe, had to submarine to recover it. Broke my glasses. No scars, though.
Last week venetian snares was crazy with that. A very small pit. Maybe 30-40 people and it was an electronic concert but the bathroom had some blood on it. Not that anyone complained. It was a blast. That guy kills at concerts. If anyone has ever the chance he needs to try it. 2.5h of madness. I think I lost 2 pounds of weight in pure sweat.

Last edited: