Quantcast

sundayfunday gfmt

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Still waiting to know if my rib is cracked. Need to wake up early tomorrow to go visit the taxman (or in this case the tax lady) since I filed some stuff wrong and they thought they need more of my cash (They know they don't now but I need to correct some stuff and I dont get which).

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
The rest of the terrible day is being erased by deck/stove time with my beoved.
20221016_192806.jpg

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
dh laps were lapped. weather was great, sun was shining. still feeling a bit haggard from drinking coors last night. woof. wife made meatloaf and mashed potatoes. score.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
large baling sheet of beef and chicken four cheese nachos about to go into the oven under the broiler. fresh salsa, guac, and sour cream, etc, at the ready for when they emerge from their toasty lair...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
holy crap.

hosted a sleepover for my daughter and 4 of her friends. Not a complete nightmare, but one of the friends is....special. Basically refused to go to sleep when we said and when everyone else wanted to. Parents packed her a fucking tablet. All the rest of the kids were pretty awesome...

Anyways, slept like shit- got to bed late got up early and was uneasy all night. No ride this weekend due to business yesterday and exhaustion today. Early to bed for sure.
That happened last night with Haley. We took the tablets.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hot winds from the east causing fires to blow up. Thankfully there are two large lakes that would have to burn down before it got here.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That’s why I’m drinking it; it was offered to me by my BIL.

Coors is not my first choice. Or second. Or 37th. But if it’s offered to me at a party/gathering/etc., I’m not going to turn it down.
id already gad 2 Stone Enjoy By 10/31/22 which are 9.4% and i couldn't keep that up.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well, Wifey's angry. Somehow she missed all the conversations about the safety gear we were getting for Haley so there were no concerns when we got her kart. And how we were at the track last weekend testing a kart to buy and how we were heading up to the track this morning to get a kart.

As it is, Haley's stoked.
angry why? because she found out she's deaf?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Still waiting to know if my rib is cracked. Need to wake up early tomorrow to go visit the taxman (or in this case the tax lady) since I filed some stuff wrong and they thought they need more of my cash (They know they don't now but I need to correct some stuff and I dont get which).
If you have the images I can tell you if it’s cracked

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
If you have the images I can tell you if it’s cracked
I will have them today/tomorrow because they insisted on only giving me a CD and who uses a CD in 2022? So I need to find a way to actually get my hands on a CD drive. But big thanks. Will write you if the radiologist wont tell me before I find a way to use the technology that was abandoned around the same time as the jean suit was. Fortunately it's a cracked rib at worst. Nothing is in the wrong place so it's not like I need a cast or anything