Quantcast

***Sundays GMT***

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Just have to hook up my rear brake. Also if anyone wants to use it as a bait-bike, I will lend it, provided they post video and reimburse me $500 if it's stolen. Frame has small cracks. Tires are hugely cracked. Broken saddle rail. Is it 10 speed or 11? Cassette is 10 and shifters/derailleurs are 11. I figure that'll keep em on edge. Put some leaky shimanos on there.

1665363606148.png

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Just have to hook up my rear brake. Also if anyone wants to use it as a bait-bike, I will lend it, provided they post video and reimburse me $500 if it's stolen. Frame has small cracks. Tires are hugely cracked. Broken saddle rail. Is it 10 speed or 11? Cassette is 10 and shifters/derailleurs are 11. I figure that'll keep em on edge. Put some leaky shimanos on there.

View attachment 183015
park it at the top of the lift line and roll the gopro

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
My swimming is adequate at best. I should be using a kickboard, but I don't. I do use hand paddles occasionally and they are definitely a workout. I only swim freestyle. It is the only stroke I know.

I don't have a swimming resume. I started in 2015 just so I can do triathlons. Prior to that, I could only swim one length of the pool and it took everything I had. I had a few one-on-one personal lessons when I just started just for the form instruction, but no other lessons other than that. I could use more lessons but I just haven't been motivated to spend the time and money on it, choosing to spend that time strengthening my bike instead.

On a good day, I am a middle of the pack swimmer in triathlons. Then I am a top 25% biker and top 10% runner, so I spend all race passing people.
That’s alright,triathlons only require Freestyle Brother. So you own the paddles then yes? You need to buy a kickboard. You Must use both Every workout even if it is a short workout. I suggest you Finish with the paddles. It is all Mental and it allows you Leave on a Strong Note.

Swim,Kick,Paddle,Swim,Kick,Paddle,Swim,Kick,Paddle!

123 and Breath,again,123 and Breath Brother.

I found the kickboard tobe the hardest by far. My head was above water and my mind would drift as It was not In the water. Plus the constant kicking would Burn with no pitty.

Just adjust,Kick Full Power one Lap,come back soft and regain strength,then Full Power. Just tryin to help as I read about you getting up rise and shine to swim.

Avy