Quantcast

***Sundays GMT***

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Well time for church where we have a big sign out front that says EVERYONE WELCOME but we actually don't like minorities or gays or poor people and it's super super awkward when they show up. All brittle smiles and side looks. Makes me feel all Jesusy.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all

up with a gurgly stomach now going on 36 hours—good thing I installed that Washlet eh?

pancakes for the girls after they wake up later then back to Denver for moonlighting, hot tub, car wash, elder kid recital rehearsal in no particular order.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
howdy

no energy yesterday to do anything, I guess I am still recovering. Ran a bunch of errands and did some stuff and then faded by the evening. Yuck.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Spent several hours yesterday cutting and contouring 14 pieces of foam insulation. Glad to have that done, it sucked.

Today, I shall go back to cutting wood.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Sunny and warm here up in ColoRADo for a few days. Potential for snowpocalypse next weekend.

I think I'll go roll out for 50 miles on the fancy new road bike in a few hours.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Present. Rain. Coffee and fireplace. Probably start on the taxes then hit the climbing gym at some point. Should probably spend some time on the trainer.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Had a Nordic ski meet this weekend for my boys. Yesterday was classic and today was skate. My eldest came in 4th yesterday and got on the podium in 3rd today. It's been a culmination of lots of hard work and determination for him. It's nice to see him realize that. Hopefully it feeds his hunger.

I spent 5 hours volunteering in the wax tent yesterday. It's a good time in that group, with a good sense of camaraderie... All u14 and up athletes have their skis prepped by the neutral wax support so it's a level playing field. We went through 160 pairs of skis... Fun times!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Had a Nordic ski meet this weekend for my boys. Yesterday was classic and today was skate. My eldest came in 4th yesterday and got on the podium in 3rd today. It's been a culmination of lots of hard work and determination for him. It's nice to see him realize that. Hopefully it feeds his hunger.

I spent 5 hours volunteering in the wax tent yesterday. It's a good time in that group, with a good sense of camaraderie... All u14 and up athletes have their skis prepped by the neutral wax support so it's a level playing field. We went through 160 pairs of skis... Fun times!
Sounds rad. Good on your kid. Any pics?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went for a short ride with a buddy, but the conditions are absolute horseshit out there. Only about 3km were semi packed down. The rest had a few snowshoes down it....like a week ago.

Ready for dirt riding again.