Quantcast

Sunday's SMBA event...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
So....our M.U.D. Event was a success! Thanks to all who braved the crappy weather and came out anyway!!! :) Not a lot of action pics, I think everyone was having too much fun to stop a snap photos, but a good time was had by all!!

People chillin' pre-ride(s)...

Thanks again to the sponsors of this event; Vetta, Titec, Verge, Planet Bike, Panaracer, Maxxis and Soul Cycles!! :thumb:

Hooligan SS frame donated by Chad and the rest of the good folks at Soul Cycles

A few words of thanks from our fearless leader...

Johnnyru flashing the "horns" :evil:

I saw Treesaw behind a tree....saw.... :D

Group shot! :)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
MMcG said:
who was the lucky winner of the Hooligan?
Actually no one Mark. It's sitting right here next to me here in my office. Nobody bid on it, even at $170 for frame, rigid fork, seatpost & seatpost collar!! I think were going to raffle it off, or hold another silent auction in the near future, ...not sure yet? A lot of stuff didn't sell. I however got a new set of TruVativ cranks and BB for $70 and 2 pair of Sock guy socks for $10! :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Actually no one Mark. It's sitting right here next to me here in my office. Nobody bid on it, even at $170 for frame, rigid fork, seatpost & seatpost collar!! I think were going to raffle it off, or hold another silent auction in the near future, ...not sure yet? A lot of stuff didn't sell. I however got a new set of TruVativ cranks and BB for $70 and 2 pair of Sock guy socks for $10! :thumb:

Yeah, I wanted to big, but it's too big for me :(

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I didn't realize - was it a silent auction or something like that?

Raffle that puppy off!

That's Soul's best looking frame this year - no weird arsed downtube on it like their other rigs.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
MMcG said:
I didn't realize - was it a silent auction or something like that?

Raffle that puppy off!

That's Soul's best looking frame this year - no weird arsed downtube on it like their other rigs.
Yeah, it was a silent auction. Went well too! I think we're planning on having some more events this summer too so the items that didn't get bid on will definately see some more events.