In hell. Welcome!
Who are they going to get to enforce this? Cops? :rofl:
Tax hike incoming .... :D

Not sure what to make of today's ride, or attempt at a ride:

Pros:
- bike felt great
- legs felt great
- trails were in great condition
- talked to some other dude on a bike for what felt like an hour, ending in him giving me his number. So things are pretty serious. He's a CO transplant.... I am assuming all you CO monkeys know Josh

Cons:
- my shorts are too big and kept sliding down, hindering leg movement and exposing my ass crack. Possibly related to fourth point above
- my new Briskers were still pretty tight despite trying to stretch them out wearing them regularly, to the point my fingers were numb 20min into the ride. Seemed to be getting better, but not a great start.
- for some reason my watch decided to not track my route properly and instead just showed a straight line going across the map. Map not showing up at all on connect app. @StiHacka you ever see this? Didn't do anything unusual as far as starting the activity.
- talking to my new friend so long mid ride killed my motivation to keep going
How's your cornhole feeling? I am not saying you were abducted by aliens,

1615748995401.png

but it was aliens.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
That was my first thought, but figured it would find it eventually. Didn't actually see the GPS signal check at the start though, so it may be it. When I got back to the lot I started a new mtb activity and the GPS signal was acquired right away, so I'm thinking and hoping it was just a fluke. First and only time it's happened since I got it in August last year.
All Garmin's I've had, including my 830, aren't happy if you start the timer before it's locked on.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I've got a solid 18" measurement of my deck.

But it's pretty windswept out there, not sure of true depth on the non-windblown areas.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
You guys and your... rulers.

88CA7C69-FD74-41D2-A483-99A7445BA5A8.jpeg

I think there’s actually more accumulation on the deck* chairs, but they aren’t flat enough to put beer cans on them.

*It’s actually a patio but I wanted to feel included.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Legs are so sore. All powder, all trees, all day.

Not much cooler than watching Haley get cheered on from the lift and by people all around on the run while she's ripping thigh-waist deep powder. (Challenger/Sleeper for CO folk) Mary Jane side skiers ftw!
Screenshot_20210314-153300.png

Might do it again tomorrow, given we figured we'd get stuck, so we got a hotel room. Depends on how much energy Haley has left, as she's two days in already.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
What you fail to realize is that maintaining a relationship is like taking care of a plant. It needs sunlight, water, and fertilizer to thrive, and right now, I have to say that I think ours is lacking.

Fertilize me Joe. For us.
Ever wonder why there's not a single plant in our house?

Shit gets ded. Fast.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Spicy neighborhood roads on my way back from the hospital tonight, thanks to redistribution of snow from the wind. Main roads and I-70 just fine. Turn lanes, shoulders, small roads are a hot mess and a half at this time! Glad to have my Nokian-shod Land Cruiser for sure.

This road in my neighborhood is two lanes + two bike lanes + parking on both sides wide under this big ol' drift.

My driveway. Nearly flat. Had to rock twice to get up it. Note rear diff cover dragging in the middle. Measured 16" to my packed tire tracks in mid driveway so probably 17" to concrete, and the drifts are higher yet.