Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, friends. I ache. 1:30:16 in my half marathon yesterday, coming oh-so-close to breaking that 1:30 barrier. Still my best half marathon by two and half minutes...I really ran a good race. It was hilly. Maybe one of these days I'll run a flat one. Finished 20 out of 454 overall and 2 out of 31 in my age group (won a pint glass).

It's 30 degrees out. I think I'll go for a road ride.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I was the best man in my buddies wedding yesterday. Nothing too fancy... just a small wedding with immediate family then dinner afterwards.

We've got an kids ice skating birthday party to go to this afternoon. Yeah, this should be interesting.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy. I have to perform some activities at work today, but I also need to go get new pants for work. I wish there was more time for a hike or something.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so someone from sc took a header into a tree skiing in thehellyouride....at least he was wearing a helmet...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
So we have some new people move in downstairs who seems to be as sensitive to noise as the previous crazies. At the end of the day the little guy run around for a while and they have a wrestle match in the living room just for a little while. Too noise for the people down stairs. I guess I should just have them watch TV and play games on the Ipad all day so everything can be nice and quite. I already told the dude at the coop interview I have two noise boys that like to move around. Fucking people.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Speaking of Crime Scene, our crazy tenant threatened to blow his brains out in our house because we told him we needed a lease signed. He has been there for six years without one, and is freaking out that we will kick him out for having too many dogs.
When we should just kick him out now for not signing a lease....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Speaking of Crime Scene, our crazy tenant threatened to blow his brains out in our house because we told him we needed a lease signed. He has been there for six years without one, and is freaking out that we will kick him out for having too many dogs.
When we should just kick him out now for not signing a lease....

If he leaves, how much is the rent?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Spring eh?

36 miles, 5200ft of climbing and lots of snow still on our route when we were over 9000ft.

Tired now.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It was pretty muddy. I turned back once it got ridiculous.... Cleaned off in a big puddle. Rode the road around the city just to get some miles. My bike is tuned to perfection now. Need to rebuild my fork. Finally have all the tools needed to do the work.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
72 degrees a the trailhead, many people, many dogs, many bikers and few clouds made for a great hike for me today. I made the 6 miles in 95 minutes which was 10 minutes faster tan last week at about the same heart rate so I'm pretty happy about that. Next time I'll bring the camera.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This thread has some great stuff in it.

I worked from the couch for most of today and managed to completely disassemble the Turner during a group call.

It is now pizza time. Its only Dominos, but all of there pizza is 50% off today and the "Dominos" factor won't even matter after a trip to the bong shed. :brows:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Since Saturday night:

- drive to Kona airport, find out flight delayed by 2+ hours
- fly overnight to SFO
- miss connection at SFO, get rebooked for flight to DEN 7 hours later :nopenopenope:
- fly standby to DEN about 3 hours later instead
- arrive at home, everyone naps
- wrangle kids to bed after multiple attempts and the better part of two hours thanks to travel, time change, and general kid-ness
- play Fallout 4 until late

Back to the non-Hawaiian grind tomorrow, reading ultrasounds and probably falling asleep.