Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Got railroaded to cook for my friends Nonna. She is from Sicily. And crazy as all get out. She got a little to frisky as I pounded out the veal. I brought the bread. Her sauce was incredible. Stuffed shells baked in the oven with feta like cheese with onions, parsley, and sage. I currently cannot breath....
Hopefully you're weren't wearing khakis...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rode the Thuper Awethum trail, cut a lot of branches and employed the Appalachian foot rake to get leaf piles out of a few corners. Definitely felt the benefits from last Sunday and Monday's Pisgah trip. Hills are getting shorter.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
welp, wife was dropped off at airport for 6 days of meetings in Paris, kids were fed icecream after dropping off mom, stopped off at the park to burn off a little sugar, and now at 7:15 they are washed, teeth brushed, in their PJs and watching the Magic School Bus before books and bed. Not too bad for the first three hours.... let's see how long this lasts!
its that easy......when my kids were little they were the only kids at the park whining about wanting to go home I would run them into the ground go home they would be out by 830 everynight