Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Brother will be here for dinner tonight, so I set my alarm to get up early and run. Alarm went of and I said "fuck it" and went back to sleep. I suspect this may be the theme for the day/month. 6 incoming aircraft and 8 wifi installs for Dec. :dead:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
What a glorious day to be alive. Nothing on tap today and lots of nothing to do. I should do laundry but can still see over the pile... so I wont.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm going north in an attempt to ride; hopefully there is little snow. Solo ride today, everyone else are being a bundle of delicate flowers. :busted:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Today started off with much bread. On tap now is a hike with the kiddo and wife... then grocery store. Afterwards I gotta load up a cord of apple wood and deliver it to a guy. It's supposed to snow this week, therefore the trails need action now so the new stuff doesn't disappear if we get hammered with the white stuff. Trails man! Trailss!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The trails today were perfect. Rode in everything from snow, wet leaves, frozen hero dirt, hero dirt, frozen leaves, pine needles to slime.

The left knee was kind of hurting a bit mid-ride, good thing that I could self medicate with beer and mobile bong shed at the pond midway.

Hoping to repeat tomorrow.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Today is shaping up to be an unexpected good/bad food day. My food has included a tuna sushi roll, crisp apple muffin, cinnamon donut, and a few chocolate chip Heath cookies. Dinner will be shrimp bacon burgers for me (got two of 'em), and pecan crusted trout for the wife, and I've got a triple chocolate cupcake for dessert.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Today is shaping up to be an unexpected good/bad food day. My food has included a tuna sushi roll, crisp apple muffin, cinnamon donut, and a few chocolate chip Heath cookies. Dinner will be shrimp bacon burgers for me (got two of 'em), and pecan crusted trout for the wife, and I've got a triple chocolate cupcake for dessert.
But.......how's the maple syrup?????? We need a taste report ASAP. :busted:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
40 miles/4000ft vert on Rampart Range Rd up in the Pike National Forrest, most of the ride at ~9000ft up - lots of fun. The inch of snow on the dirt road kept things interesting at times as you slid unexpectedly.

Last edited: