Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah is super congested and every hour or two her throat gets full up with mucous leading to a coughing fit. Great way to not sleep.

More study today. Got to drive the M around yesterday, which was really nice. It's still making some noise that I think is valve, but I'm not sure.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
At swimming lessons. It's a nice day out. Hopefully I can take the boys out for a ride this afternoon. Now that they both ride trail things are looking up!

Coffee, shed. No Gin, ever. Kids are gunna go to crazy grannies for a bit. Gunna have brunch at a fancy place with oysters and mamosas. Then i dont know maybe a walk with the kid, or maybe work on the project truck for a bit.
Oysters in the desert sounds like a recipe for.... intestinal disaster?

Perfect weather today.

The mini hurricane yesterday did some tree damage. Mother Nature has some good aim. What a dick to drop a tree right on the top of a little step down booter.

Trails are in prime condition. Leaves are covering lots of little ball bearing like sticks though...

Also bumped into this couple and their kid, who was riding on a little seat on the top tube of the dads bike. The lady was clearly pooped and wanted to abort. He asked, while looking at his phone, what’s the quickest way back to the parking lot. I said which one and they only had a puzzled look on their face; ie clearly lost as fuck. I told them to go right and head North. So of course two minutes later they pass me going to the exact opposite way that I told them. I hope they had fun in the steep valleys they were headed to. Meh...
Rode yesterday. Trails were in mint condition here too, save for a few fallen trees. There's one little jump line on this particular route, with a few trees across the landings, but they seem to have been placed there purposely... :rant: still, it was a great inaugural ride for the updated tranny And a glorious day for a ride.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
At swimming lessons. It's a nice day out. Hopefully I can take the boys out for a ride this afternoon. Now that they both ride trail things are looking up!

Oysters in the desert sounds like a recipe for.... intestinal disaster?

Rode yesterday. Trails were in mint condition here too, save for a few fallen trees. There's one little jump line on this particular route, with a few trees across the landings, but they seem to have been placed there purposely... :rant: still, it was a great inaugural ride for the updated tranny And a glorious day for a ride.
It’s costal desert. So we get lots of seafood. And seafood tacos. I like my oysters with lime, salt and Tapatio hot sauce. And the place was closed so we went somewhere else and I got crab cake Benedict.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well that was a close one. Jammed my foot into this stump/root thing hard enough to rip my shoe in half. Minor scuff on my toes, glad I didn’t break them... Awesome ride otherwise.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
In Orlando. Two bedroom villa is oontz. Found Thai 12 min away--hope it's decent.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Cooking big ass salmon, beers and shed, while i watch it and watching the kids swim in the stock pond.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I guess there are a bunch of great Brazilian restaurants in Orlando...you have time for a meat-fest?

(Heh...heh...)
Kids and wife wouldn't appreciate a churrascaria, sadly. Thai did turn out to be decent, and the kids ate particularly well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was kind of hoping to try and ride today. Woke up with hands, wrists and elbows pissed off and swollen from arthritis and a little bit of yard work yesterday. Was pretty fucking bummed out all day. Got a little motivation this evening. Going to try and take a day off in the coming week a go explore the Olympics.

IMAG0574.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
More driving the M around today. Funny noises have gone away, so I'm thinking is was just dirty valves. A little bit of Seafoam, run it through the cycle, and things with gunk built up get gunk gone. Techron is going through the combustion side currently, so we'll see if that helps too. Still have a misfire code on cylinder 8... Might need to get a new plug, even though this is only maybe 15k old.

Mostly spent today studying, then showing Wifey how to pot annuals into the garden boxes in the front so I could get back to studying. Hannah had a throw up that was of epic proportions as well. Just fucking amazing how large it was and how much got puke onto it. 10/10 would not recommend again.