Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I don’t get it, it’s your land, but they have the logging rights? Did someone sell a lease in the past?
DEC Easement along the waterway. 23 feet against the vertical. I measured from the creek. I was wrong by 22 feet. I am next to State Land.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Was out running errands and saw 2 foot Christmas trees selling for $60. Thankfully I only celebrate the true Christian aspects of the holidays.
Numerous people out getting their tree themselves from a local state park yesterday as wife and I were riding through.

Many Charlie Brown specials strapped to the roof's of Outbacks were seen.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So, what would that look like if your calculations had been correct? Good job on the diagram, btw
I went buy the yearly average high water mark. Based on my survey. Permits are issued on survey info not available to me. The surveyers are hired by the logging company. If the DEC issues a logging permit. I have no recourse. If they need to access my land to get to their permitted harvest. My deed permits it somehow.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Correct. Although I have no body hiding land I do have a sawzall and am surrounded by deep waters.
Nah nothing like that. They just need you to pick up some Golf Clubs in Abbottsford and drop them off in Bellingham. My friends are avid golfers. Surely you like Golf? They pay very well. You will get special consideration for knowing me.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nah nothing like that. They just need you to pick up some Golf Clubs in Abbottsford and drop them off in Bellingham. My friends are avid golfers. Surely you like Golf? They pay very well. You will get special consideration for knowing me.
Golf is offensive and the sport of the bourgeoisie

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Kicking yourself for bit being the one selling them?
With people paying $5 for a bag of pine cones at the grocery store I was trying to work out how to monetize the 1000's on the ground on our property.