Quantcast

***sundaze GMT**"

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Coffee, then another icy ride with a buddy, his first time on studded tires. Gonna get to 40s today and 50s tomorrow so not much riding will be possible next week. :(

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
did not see star wars at 9am yesterday....seeing it christmas day....but i already know what happens...soooooo.....still need to see knlves out and the that sandler movie that actually looks awesome "uncut gems".....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Xmas solstice party was a great time. Grilled wings, edibles, effigies were burned, hot tubs were.... Tubbed. Little groggy. Coffee now then easing into the day. Cleaning garage and basement.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Opened package from OneUp this morning and found two free EDC straps with a bow. That's pretty awesome of them.

Now to get rid of this hangover...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
15 hour day yesterday and probably the same today and tomorrow. Taking Christmas Day off, then back to the bench to finish up two more projects by the end of the year.

I
Am
Le
Tired

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
did not see star wars at 9am yesterday....seeing it christmas day....but i already know what happens...soooooo.....still need to see knlves out and the that sandler movie that actually looks awesome "uncut gems".....
Here’s what on my plate. The repeat Star Wars is with the wife, first two solo.

C4F4DAB4-EBE6-4651-BA92-8B36E0E3544C.png

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Randomly decided to look at houses in Portland on Redfin. Holy hell. I can buy a compound for the price of an LA dong-shed. Actually started thinking it wasn’t a crazy idea.

As I was drifting off to sleep, I’m pretty sure I heard a gunshot folllwed by some erratic driving in front of my apartment. Guess the universe is trying to say something.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Randomly decided to look at houses in Portland on Redfin. Holy hell. I can buy a compound for the price of an LA dong-shed. Actually started thinking it wasn’t a crazy idea.

As I was drifting off to sleep, I’m pretty sure I heard a gunshot folllwed by some erratic driving in front of my apartment. Guess the universe is trying to say something.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Maine? You wouldn't like the weather.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

I don't know if you'd like Portland. Was pretty freaky by my standards, but I sure was entertained. Probably a bit mellow by your/LA standards. Weather is a lot worse and it's gotten a lot more "methy" in the last half a decade or so and the homeless population had absolutely exploded last time I was there, still not LA, but yikes..........
Would seem like small town living to you.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Had a good ride yesterday, drank all the beers on the way home. Foggy brain today, totally worth it.

My aunt and cousin are driving cross country from Michigan to SLC to see another cousin, and they detoured down to Denver on the way to have breakfast with me and my gal. Haven’t seen that cousin in a number of years, it was awesome to catch up for a couple of hours. Also totally worth it.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I don't know if you'd like Portland. Was pretty freaky by my standards, but I sure was entertained. Probably a bit mellow by your/LA standards. Weather is a lot worse and it's gotten a lot more "methy" in the last half a decade or so and the homeless population had absolutely exploded last time I was there, still not LA, but yikes..........
Would seem like small town living to you.
Weather is a concern.
Mellow is actually a plus in my old age.
Ugh. What a meth.
LA is freaking atrocious these days.
I guess I’m just going to Europe.