Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
cold and windy. will try to get some work done so I can have the rest of the week off.
Still got one contractor to secure for the house project. We've picked a fucked up time to build a house.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
First time fatbiking on snow was pretty fun yesterday. Just did a little short out and back on an old mining road near an old “ghost” town. Apparently it’s not as ghostly as it once was, looks like people live there now. But all the old general store type building are empty and being renovated. It was fun. Going out again today, but on trails that the local MTB club keeps groomed.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Back home. Sold a kid bike that was too small. Buying quality kids' bike is worth it. Easy to sell and much better bikes for the kids to ride.

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
First time fatbiking on snow was pretty fun yesterday. Just did a little short out and back on an old mining road near an old “ghost” town. Apparently it’s not as ghostly as it once was, looks like people live there now. But all the old general store type building are empty and being renovated. It was fun. Going out again today, but on trails that the local MTB club keeps groomed.
The narrower the trail is, the more fun you will have.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Doing finances this am, Costco this afternoon, checking ski status and maybe edging at some point because I saw visible edge gouges yesterday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I’m coming around to the idea that if I have to worry about what my edges look like, then I don’t wanna be skiing.
Listen mr backcountry, you go places I don't have the skill set to go. Hence, I spend half my day on groomers because trees and bumps beat my "I've been skiing for 4 years" self up. Maybe once I have 2 decades of skiing under my belt I'll give a fuck about my skis too.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Saturday ski day left my legs shelled. My buddy JWB and I only skied a few hours, but many fast laps were enjoyed in that time. Working today (boo this man!) to help a client out bigly, then maybe sportsball OR a bike ride, depending on weather and my general disposition. Playing guitar in between all of the above. Boosh.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello. Picked up lovely Japanese baked goods this morning. Kid has Zoom birthday party this afternoon so she and wife are making the rounds of the metro area dropping off party favor bags + craft supplies for the Smurfs craft they’re going to do.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
How was the road out to Elmo and was that Hancock ride a nice climbing grade?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Another ride of too cold for regular gloves, too warm for lobster mitts. Opted for mitts and hands were on fire the whole time. Luckily Briskers are finally coming tomorrow, so no more of that nonsense.

Was going to stop by and drop off a few things to wife's friend and husband (and good friend) today. While on my ride wife texted saying ride as long as I'd like as her friend had to cancel. Apparently her husband's dad is expected to die tonight. WTF.
IMG_20210124_125031561_HDR_resize_21.jpg

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Yard work done, furnace fixed, tri tip acquired, ride in a bit, went to clean the grill, and well, not much grill left to clean. Guess I may finally have to buy one, too early in the season to score a freebie from someone else, so ends a two decade long streak of never paying for a BBQ
C8ACE619-958C-4335-906A-92A53706888B.jpeg

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Yard work done, furnace fixed, tri tip acquired, ride in a bit, went to clean the grill, and well, not much grill left to clean. Guess I may finally have to buy one, too early in the season to score a freebie from someone else, so ends a two decade long streak of never paying for a BBQView attachment 155678
That's what my previous grilled looked like....until the last time I used it and looked out the window to see the whole thing engulfed in flames.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Rebuilt the Bridgestone with the new old fork. Used the new tools. I could open a new shop with all the stuff I have. Happy to say she's perfect now. Just need a Vice and a Arbor Press. So nice to have exactly what you need on hand so that you can finish the Job.