Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yeah, no availability here.
The shot was actually in Rock Springs.
EVERYONE knows where Pinedale is, it’s on the way to the Dispensary State, Duh.
(And locals go to the Winds when GTNP and Yellowstone are a summer shit-show)

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Worked
Bike ride: some new fun additions to the XC trail, small kickers on the side of the trail and such. Sadly the bermkakke continues to spread as well as the surfacing with gravel. :mad:
On the ride home I saw four old bikes in pretty bad shape laying in the garden (besides some other junk) of the nice old lady that lives close by but moves soon. Asked her and she said I can have them for free. Picked them up with the car later as well as a bunch of steel pipes, old tools and such that were hidden in the pile of junk. I gave her a bottle of good wine to say thank you.
Thai food

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
8....on a 6yr HWH.

Not like its leaking or anything, though. Noticed lower water pressure recently. Plumbed in a gauge and new expansion tank the other day and feed pressure into the house is good. Went to flush the tank today, opened the drain valve..... nothing. So much scaling and gunk in there, I'm assuming that's the cause for lost pressure. Not to mention efficiency loss as well.
I had a similar instance... cleared the drain port enough to drain. Removed lower heating element and was able to shop vac out a large quantity of the scaling and calcium deposits.

We have since installed a water softener.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode. LLF is mint.

EVERYONE knows where Pinedale is, it’s on the way to the Dispensary State, Duh.
(And locals go to the Winds when GTNP and Yellowstone are a summer shit-show)
Pinedale, huh? That's where I got pulled over for expired Florida plates on my rental, and perhaps a little speeding. :D

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
She saw my Jackson plate, and decided to write the ticket out of hate.
(not really, but this summer a bunch of Jackson RV’s got attacked with axes by a disgruntled local)
County 22 resentment is a very real thing.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Which one of you put the summer tire set on your vehicles?
Yesterday we only just dug out the one section of our driveway which still had 15" heavy settled snow from the storm last weekend. Storm later this week is currently forecasting another ft too. So they're not coming off our car yet!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I had a similar instance... cleared the drain port enough to drain. Removed lower heating element and was able to shop vac out a large quantity of the scaling and calcium deposits.

We have since installed a water softener.
Couldn't get it to clear poking and prodding shit up the valve.

Dragged the old, FULL one out to the driveway and unthreaded the entire drain valve from the tank completely, and the fucker held back every drip with 50gal of head pressure :rofl:

The shit that came out was insane. I will now be flushing annually with the new one.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey decided she wanted a salad with salmon tonight for dinner. It's too much for me, so I'm using it as my excuse to call it a night.

Decided to clean the inside of the Subaru today. Haley's seat was fucking filthy - dried milk, mashed berries, so much dropped food you could make a meal out of it. It was fucking disgusting. Kind of glad I'm not getting a new car because I can't trust that she won't destroy that one too.

Looking forward to the collection of parts getting here to start my work. Still need to finish the core house work, but it will make for nice breaks.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
So, yay, got my shot...
and BOO, got a $150 ticket.
total sucker zone outside of Pinedale where you can *almost* see the 70mph sign, but you are still in a 55.
whoops.
Chick cop was cool though, we laughed and stuff. She gave me a $25 ‘discount’ for wearing my seatbelt.
Could have been worse I guess.
I had something similar happen in Maine when I was 19 - was already doing 60 just before a 35 changed to a 55. Except I got cuffed and dragged into the station and my car got impounded. Eventually got off, but had to pay fines, etc. Apparently the cop was a known asshole and later got removed from the force for something.

In other news, hiked with the fam and rode a bit with the 11yo on the trails. He was doing great until he snapped his chain.

Then had beers and pizza with friends on their porch; now have to get to work on a presentation for tomorrow. Beers, help me out!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had something similar happen in Maine when I was 19 - was already doing 60 just before a 35 changed to a 55. Except I got cuffed and dragged into the station and my car got impounded. Eventually got off, but had to pay fines, etc. Apparently the cop was a known asshole and later got removed from the force for something.

In other news, hiked with the fam and rode a bit with the 11yo on the trails. He was doing great until he snapped his chain.

Then had beers and pizza with friends on their porch; now have to get to work on a presentation for tomorrow. Beers, help me out!

Once got a ticket in Cleveland for doing 72 on a desolate highway Christmas morning about 100 yards after the limit dropped from 70 to 65. Cop screamed at me like he caught me doing donuts in a crowded playground. I can only guess he was trying to push my buttons to try and get me to do something worse than speeding.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Some place warm, a place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.... BRB

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Yesterday we only just dug out the one section of our driveway which still had 15" heavy settled snow from the storm last weekend. Storm later this week is currently forecasting another ft too. So they're not coming off our car yet!
Ooh, CMV chain law from Floyd Hill through Idaho Springs. Sounds spicy up in thar hills