Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I have zero motivation, perhaps espresso will change that. I did do 4 hours of yard work yesterday. The fine cutter for the Cuisenart showed up yesterday do I made a new batch of falafel balls. Finer grind made them stick together better when I dropped them into the oil. better final texture too.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sunny day. Wish I was riding, but doing yard work and chores instead. However, 3 weeks until the start of dh season. Eyes on the prize I guess.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

I did my first Power Zone Pack(.com) ride of this new current challenge. No zone 3 since that’s what I do.

Soon off to get some Popeyes for family + visiting MIL.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Did ride with a colleague on a new to her trail and coached her a little as she is fairly new to MTB riding as well. It is always so satisfying to see the smile on people's faces after they conquered their fears and rode something initially scary to them. For a fairly new rider she has the right level of fearlessness and self preservation instinct. :thumb:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Got out for a ride with my boy this morning. Sat around having a coffee in the sun when I got home.

Then I got a call from Visa asking about an unusual transaction. Turns out someone stole my cc information and had hit up a gas station, a Home Depot, and was trying to buy an Apple computer... Transactions declined, and new CC on the way.

Neighbor dropped off the balance of the $ for one my bikes, and so we had Indian for dinner.

Pretty mellow Sunday.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Great Sunday. Woke up early, had some coffee and then cooked eggs with some maple bacon. That smell...

Then rode with some friends. One guy is moving to Alberta in a matter of days, so just had to.

Trail conditions here are 10/10 hero dirt.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Stuffed on Falafels. Did shit all day and enjoyed the hell out of it. Of course it was in the mid 90s out so in my opinion the best course of action was chilling in the hammock under the redwoods with a beverage of my choice. Doggos agreed and hung out in the shade with me

IMG_20210418_141425364.jpg
IMG_20210418_143540845~3.jpg

Last edited: