Quantcast

***sundaze GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Supposed to be below zero for about 4 or 5 hours tonight. I think that I better drag all the veggie planters inside tonight. Hopefully the last time...

The kitteh has learned how to turn on windows narration mode via her butt hole.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Fucking trash car has a fucking flat tire. Fucking Firestone took two hours to tell me they couldn’t find anything wrong with it. They remounted it only to have it go flat on me again.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Saw another chipmunk so I put the trap out before taking a nap. Right before I went downstairs to check I saw one running around the trap. And there was one in the bucket. Not sure If it was the same one as rigor mortis had already set in. 16 so far. I can only imagine the bill I would get from a pest control service.

edit: Getting so good at trapping chipmunks I might have to move to Alaska and be a reality TV star.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Saw another chipmunk so I put the trap out before taking a nap. Right before I went downstairs to check I saw one running around the trap. And there was one in the bucket. Not sure If it was the same one as rigor mortis had already set in. 16 so far. I can only imagine the bill I would get from a pest control service.

edit: Getting so good at trapping chipmunks I might have to move to Alaska and be a reality TV star.

But then you would have to eat them.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Too bad. It's so obviously fake that it becomes more entertaining the more flaws one can spot. Basically the premise is that the Brown family has lived their entire lives in the bush when in reality they stay in fancy hotels while filming the show. It's really quite funny.
So only a Brown Family could perpetuate a lie and enrich themselves enough to live in Fancy Hotels? I see....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Too bad. It's so obviously fake that it becomes more entertaining the more flaws one can spot. Basically the premise is that the Brown family has lived their entire lives in the bush when in reality they stay in fancy hotels while filming the show. It's really quite funny.

I can find ways of entertainment that doesn't cause brain damage.