Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Speaking of legos and Land Cruisers, I wish I still had all my legos, had all kinds of cool hard to find stuff,the original astronaut kits, pirate ship with working cannons, like five grand storage bins of pure gold. My dad has a house full of clutter, and 3 storage garages, my legos are the only thing he’s ever given away.

He also had an FJ 40 he just left in Utah, a GT500 he traded for a VW Squareback, and talked my Grandpa out of buying a 300SL Gullwing in the 80s because it needed a bunch of work, and those would never be worth much anyway. But hey, at least he hung on to every cork from every bottle of wine he’s ever drank, those will be worth something some day!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Speaking of legos, I just replaced a broken power connector board on wife's old-ish but still competent Thinkpad. The damn thing had to be completely torn apart during that procedure.

:fie:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Speaking of legos, I just replaced a broken power connector board on wife's old-ish but still competent Thinkpad. The damn thing had to be completely torn apart during that procedure.

:fie:

They do make computers that have easily accessed and replaced components

1627268946377.png

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I can relate. I have a bunch of old Legos I could cash in for a few grand easy. I'm enjoying play with them with my kids way more.
saw a video on youtube...

the sets they give away on tours that are not releasd go for 4-5k...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ok...

that is nuts.
12 sets, plus a couple more from later waves. i had one that was completely unopened i could have sold for like 5x what it retailed for. really not that much. all my other legos got comingled into storage bins, which i've slowly been sorting through since covid started. got about halfway through. my son is digging playing with all the old sets.